Ol' School

rideitmoto bar end mirrors

I finally got mine not cause they were slow but cause I waited forever to order. I went a step further tho. With the older bikes the adapter kits dont work well with the small tube on the clip ons and such even with all the adapter options they provide so I had already ordered heavy bar ends so I masked those off and attacked a small portion with my bench grinder. What that allowed me to do is attach these directly to those bar ends. Worked out great!

Havent ridden with the bar ends yet to see if they made a difference with the rain and such but was fun to do some work

I gotta say I am really impressed with the packaging of it. The box was bubble wrapped, then the packaging is really top notch with very solid mounting hardware and every piece wrapped in foam. These really lock down tight on the bar and dont slip around like my cheaper ebay set and they adjust and stay put great!! I dont see the high speed winds moving these at all. Great item for the price.

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

I've never been a fan of the bar end mirrors but gotta say they don't look bad at all compared to others I've seen.

make sure you update on how they are riding, kinda curious as too how much better the visibility turns out to be.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    I like everything about your bike except the mirrors. They look odd and outta place.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

I also think bar ends look odd on a sport bike. I love the look of them on my zrx, and they are positioned on the bike to see well out of, but I can't imagine them working well on a sport bike. That said the factory mirrors on my duc are useless.

Ol' School
    these mirrors eliminate the useless stock ones. I can see everything behind me which gives me piece of mind. I look around a ton so just like to know whats there.

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

When I bought my bike the guy had some ebay wannabe carbon mirrors on it that were about half the size of the OEM. Just ordered replacement OEM ones so if these don't work out I may look into the bar end ones.

Those other ones I damn near had to lean off the bike to see what was behind me, completely useless.

Nice Mod..dude

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    Ive wanted to put a bar mirror on my RC only because it would be easier to remove when i take it to the track but I also want to put a throtlemeister on it so Ill have to find a set I can modify like you have to use the larger bar ends