Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Move Over...

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxrBots View Post
    I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh?
    Apparently. You are the only one of us that possess that rare combination of courage, bravery, and sense of righteousness to pull off one of the single dumbest acts I could possibly think of.

Quote Originally Posted by GsxrBots View Post
    We don't know the whole story here.
    Yeah.....there could be more. Much more.

Perhaps it was a zombie driving the civic? Maybe aliens were controlling the car with a tractor beam? Maybe the illuminati has drugged all of us with colonel sanders secret recipe; then when you listen to the song "friday" you enter a trance like state that eventually causes you to clog sewers, cover up the address on your house, steal street signs and bus stop signs and drive slow in the fast lane so as to bring society to a screeching halt.

Or it could just be that a cop did a dick move to make a point to a driver who was using the left lane incorrectly.

And btw, while what the cop was doing wasn't the safest thing in the world, what you claim YOU would have done in the same situation in 10x's more dangerous. You claim indignation at what the cop did, and then prove yourself to be a hypocrite by stating you'd do worse. Brilliant.
    Last edited by Prince Valiant; 06-23-2011 at 04:43 PM.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I drive pretty much all day long and realistically there is never any reason to be a DOUCHE and brake check anyone. If someone is literally on your as so you can't see their headlots then you may apply partail stupidity. But only if you have no place to go. Other wise brake checkers are worse then all the senior citizen asians drive any big rig out there. And they do exist, and they are horrible and you are just as bad as them

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Apparently. You are the only one of us that possess that rare combination of courage, bravery, and sense of righteousness to pull off one of the single dumbest acts I could possibly think of.
    Oh he's not the only one! Lol! I've had two or three road rage incidents with me and the cops. Long stories I don't feel like typing out. All were stupidity on my part, but dear God! Nothing as close to the stupidity of brake checking a marked squad!