Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Move Over...

Move Over...

--Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

A cop with a sense of humor FTW.

Damn now that was awsome!
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I wish I could do that like 6 times a day!
    "LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT"

'95 Rio Red Cobra 347 stroked SOLD!!
    '73 Mach 1 351 2v mostly stock
    '07 Harley Davidson Nightster 1200XLN SOLD!!
    '06 GMC Envoy (wifes DD)
    '03 Ford F150 XLT FX4 (DD)

That was awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    classic I love it!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

haha! Fantastic, reminds me of every drive home from work...
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    haha! Fantastic, reminds me of every drive home from work...
    This.
    Should have actually pulled him over and ticketed his stupid ass.
    Going too slow is also against the law - Impeding the flow of traffic.
    _] Jeff
    _] '08 Audi A4 S-Line
    _] '98 Eclipse Spyder GS-T
    _] '93 Toyota Camry
    www.flickr.com/photojeffic

wtf... that cop was ON his ass... ida been pissed! funny still, though, lol.
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

^ get the fuck out of the passing lane!

I do everything I can to get in front of people like that, slow down until they move over, then speed back up.

if i saw a car up on my ass like that i'de move over lol typically if i'm in the fast lane and some one cruises up i move over. today on the way to work how ever i was doing my normal 55-60 down the hwy here and dude rode my ass all the way. blew some smoke at his ass didn't back off so i slowed down he got around me and i proceeded to stay on his ass two can play that game.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

quality Stuff right there
    "On paper, the physics don't make sense, In theory, a car can no more drift around a corner than a bumblebee can fly. And yet in the real world, it happens."

www.FullSpecMoto.com

I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh? We don't know the whole story here.
    Lets do a hypothetical situation. Let's say this guy was doing 75 in a 65 zone, and all of a sudden notices a cop coming up behind him. What does he do? Just like all of us, he slows down. Now the cop is a prick and rides his ass since the car in the left lane can't possibly move right until the jerk off cop hits his lights (after riding his ass WAAY too closely for the past 30-40 seconds which feel like eternity. So what do you do, slam on the brakes and move over, or speed up and get a ticket for speeding? I don't like this scenario at all. I think if the guy did something that was requiring the cop to hit his lights/etc, then he should have gotten a ticket. I'm sure Krispy Kreme will make another fresh batch, he just might have to wait a little bit...

Just to clarify. What that cop did was FAR more dangerous than what the car in the left lane was doing, and like I mentioned we don't know even close to the full story. Yes he could have been there doing 60 in a 65 for 35 miles too, we just don't know. Tail gating is not the right answer here, and I definitely would have been on the brakes if someone was following me that close...
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Quote Originally Posted by GsxrBots View Post
    I'm the only one that would have brake checked the cop, huh? We don't know the whole story here.
    Lets do a hypothetical situation. Let's say this guy was doing 75 in a 65 zone, and all of a sudden notices a cop coming up behind him. What does he do? Just like all of us, he slows down. Now the cop is a prick and rides his ass since the car in the left lane can't possibly move right until the jerk off cop hits his lights (after riding his ass WAAY too closely for the past 30-40 seconds which feel like eternity. So what do you do, slam on the brakes and move over, or speed up and get a ticket for speeding? I don't like this scenario at all. I think if the guy did something that was requiring the cop to hit his lights/etc, then he should have gotten a ticket. I'm sure Krispy Kreme will make another fresh batch, he just might have to wait a little bit...

Just to clarify. What that cop did was FAR more dangerous than what the car in the left lane was doing, and like I mentioned we don't know even close to the full story. Yes he could have been there doing 60 in a 65 for 35 miles too, we just don't know. Tail gating is not the right answer here, and I definitely would have been on the brakes if someone was following me that close...

I'll take that as a yes?
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Quality post from someone who obviously sits in the left lane. Then gets mad when people ride his ass for not moving over.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Quality post from someone who obviously sits in the left lane. Then gets mad when people ride his ass for not moving over.
    Quality post from someone who obviously doesn't know me or how I drive. Can't wait to introduce my class V trailer hitch to your hood though if you try it..
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

Quality post from someone who obviously doesn't know me or how I drive. Can't wait to introduce my class V trailer hitch to your hood though if you try it..
    I apply brake to tailgaters too, all the time actually. But when I am in the left lane and someone get sup on my ass, I move the fuck out of the way. Not only is it the right thing to do, in Wisconsin its the LAW.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

As long as you wait until I can get the fuck out of the way, we won't have an issue. If I'm doing like 75 in a 65 and passing people and there is no where to move over yet and someone is on my ass, they are getting the brakes. Period.
    In those circumstances in the video, I'd have brake checked the cop. If he saw me riding someone's ass like that, I'd get a ticket for it, why should he be able to do it. That's what this whole argument is to me, the fact that cops think they are above the law, etc, etc. I have issues with it.
    2010 Nissan TITAN
    2008 Suzuki Hayabusa