looking for a faucet adapter

Put a new vanity / sink / faucet in the bathroom and now I am having a hard time finding the correct size adapter for my water bed pump. I use the pump to do water changes on our 125 gallon turtle tank. So far I've checked lowes, home depot and ace. Any other suggestions? Think a speciality plumbing store would be able to help me out?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

what size is the water bed pump? does it take a garden hose? there are about 6 different faucet threads, at my Ace I have a thread size adapter that I use to figure out what size you have now. Almost all of those can be converted to other threads, including garden hose.

Plumbing Parts Plus on 76th and Beloit might have what you would need. They've never let me down on traditional plumbing repair parts.
    You might want to call before you make the trip for this one.

I don't fucking care
    Crown Hardware on 3rd street.
    Time is like a bullet form behind, It will catch up and kill you when you least expect it, so live for the moment....Covenant....