Parts Recommendations

I have been struggling with a temperature problem with my 85 camaro since last summer. I finally decided to pull the 305 heads that are on my 355, and put on a set of aluminum trick flow heads that I just purchased. What would you guys recommend for rockers? Should I do a full roller rocker? 1.6? Or do I save the money? The motor is 9.5:1 I believe, and isn't anything radical at all. I will be needing rockers, pushrods, hardware, and gaskets. I ordered from summit in the past but am I better off elsewhere? I believe C&S matches their price and you don't pay shipping. Thanks in advance!
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo
    12 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
    04 Pontiac GTO
    72 Pontiac GTO

its almost that time again Ricky Bobby's Avatar
    I had a heating issue with my 91 with headers had to wire both fans to run at same time one fan didn't cut it. Replaced all kinds of crap under there and I don't know if the air flow in there sux or what, only thing I never tried was header wrap before I sold it

Is that nylon air dam still attached underneath the core support? They get ripped off easy,and is what forces air up through the radiator. If its gone you will always overheat while the car is moving as a vaccum is created in front of the core from the air rushing underneath the car, no matter how many fans are running. Also if that is not the problem you may want to have the radiator checked for flow at a radiator shop(or just replace it,they fairly cheap now a days). I had an 88 iroc that always run on the hotside and could never figure out why until the radiator started to leak. I replaced the radiator and the problem was solved. I dont know how many times I watched the coolant flow like a river through the old radiator when the t-stat was open,and thought it was just fine. Must have had built up crud that wouldnt let the heat tranfer efficiently,I'll never know,but I know what fixed it. Just my 2 pennies.
    70 RS roller,painted and waiting
    99 Formula M6 APS twin turbo 426ci LQ4
    05 2500HD
    01 Golf TDI DD Stage 2 Malone Tune 128whp 235tq 52.5 mpg
    71 GSX clone soon to be LSX powered

http://www.latemodelthrottle.com/index.html