Thread: Fairings

Fairings

newbish question I know but is their anywhere locally to find some used fairings at all?

My tail fairings are fairly beaten up and would like to find some decent used oem parts.

Only saying used for pricing but if theirs a cheap site or anything that has new oem ones at a decent price I wouldnt be completely closed to that idea.

Just dont want to buy those crap china fairing kits, have seen them a couple times and have yet to be impressed at all.

Milwaukee Cycle Salvage. Craigslist. EBay. Over 9000 different motorcycle forums.

Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Milwaukee Cycle Salvage. Craigslist. EBay. Over 9000 different motorcycle forums.
    Well I've been watching the obvious forums and ebay/craigslist but milwaukee cycle salvage will be next. <-----Thats actually the kind of answer I was looking for lol

The only reason I havent jumped on any on ebay is because I know Ill eventually come across some that are the same color I need so I dont want to rush into buying some that need to be painted to match.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    www.wera.com and then go to the BBS and the forums and the classifieds. those guys are all road race guys so they are always selling stock stuff and your bike is a prime entry level 600 class bike it seems. so tons of parts.

that and www.wisconsinsportbikes.net is a local track day group and they might have some for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Crawlin View Post
    www.wera.com and then go to the BBS and the forums and the classifieds. those guys are all road race guys so they are always selling stock stuff and your bike is a prime entry level 600 class bike it seems. so tons of parts.

that and www.wisconsinsportbikes.net is a local track day group and they might have some for sale
    Thank you I'll keep an eye on those sites now too!