Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I've had a reloading press since the mid 90's. Never set it up. Always one of those, I'll do it eventually things. lol
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Power View Post
    I've had a reloading press since the mid 90's. Never set it up. Always one of those, I'll do it eventually things. lol
    It doesn't make shooting cheaper, you just shoot more. I haven't shot factory ammo for any of my pistols or rifles in about a year.. Worth every penny

I've got some casings that I'd love to get reloaded.... don't shoot enough to justify buying the equipment.

next time i'm by my moms i'll have to snap some pictures of the guns i have not that many but i've got a few. ive got some older guns that are at my buddies.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

I don't have anywhere to do it, and from my AR I shoot steel cased garbage.

I'd like to try it out sometime though, especially since my dad has a Nambu now and that crap is $50/box.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    I don't have anywhere to do it, and from my AR I shoot steel cased garbage.

I'd like to try it out sometime though, especially since my dad has a Nambu now and that crap is $50/box.
    All you need is a desk.. that's what I started out with. Then I moved to a full on bench.. I cut my ammo cost in half. Ive been considering applying for the aft ammo manufactures permit and doing match grade ammo to sell on gun broker. My 30-06 rounds between my rifle and hand loads I'm shooting sub moa groups at 200 yards. Most the time I'm inside a quarter provided its a calm day. Thats with a fmj 180 boat tail. I even impress my self some days. haha

Do you cast your own or buy pre-made bullets?