Selling my 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe. AUTOMATIC! Black / Gray interior. 134k Miles. Base model, THE LIGHTEST 240SX EVER MADE, great start for a project for someone who wants to drift, or do auto-x or road racing or even drag race as the car is rear wheel drive ( RWD )
This car is 98% Rust free. There is NO FRAME RAIL RUST, NO TRUNK RUST, NO SHOCK TOWER RUST. only rust on it is where the passenger
fender meets the car (in the engine bay, easily fixable).

*Seats pictured are NOT included* will include great shape stock 1993 240sx Seats*

Has newer Battery (replaced October 2010)
New power steering rack and pinion
New distributor Cap and Rotor
New Spark plugs and wires.
New Idle Air Control Valve (IACV)
New Coolant temp sensor
New fuel filter
Newer Rear calipers, pads and rotors (10k miles ago)
Tires are in good shape.

I Purchased this car about a month ago for a daily driver to get good gas, and it recently developed a misfire, I have no time
or ambition to fix it, as i have two other 240sx project cars. I purchased a new car so i need this gone. Car runs and drives just
has the prementioned misfire. This is a great start to a 240sx project for someone who has more time to make this car what it could
be. The car has a dent in the drivers side rear 1/4 panel that could easily be fixed with a set of rear over fenders.

Asking $3000 Obo i've seen dented rusted out 240sx's go for more money.
i have a 90% complete 5speed swap for the car that can be included for an extra $350 (will need your own clutch and clutch lines)

Call or text Liz at 4one4-65one-2two47 between 9am-11pm if no anwser please leave a message or text.