Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree A4 are great for a track only car otherwise 6 speed is a must
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    my windows are slow now but they still work for now
    there is a wiring kit that is insytalled on the passenger side that regulates/increases the voltage to the window motors keeping them from slowing down & burning out. I replaced 4 motors before finally doing the mod and the windows work fast and motors have actually lasted awhile now.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    I have a 2000 A4 with a nice size stall converter and I've never had any problems with it. My car should be putting down just over 400 rwhp on a stock 10 bolt(besides the 3,73's) and also never had any problems with that. Ran all last summer on DR's with some track time and hard launches.. not sure why everybody hates on the A4 over the M6 but I love it and its just as fun to drive with the high stall.

If i wer building a drag car by all means i would build a a4. But for the fun factor of driving the car i like having the 6 speed. Yoo you got a how to or a part list of this wiring fix? i haven't gone thru any motors yet but i have a feeling one will go sooner or later. i have read somewhere about this but i forgot where i seen it.
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    If i wer building a drag car by all means i would build a a4. But for the fun factor of driving the car i like having the 6 speed. Yoo you got a how to or a part list of this wiring fix? i haven't gone thru any motors yet but i have a feeling one will go sooner or later. i have read somewhere about this but i forgot where i seen it.
    Express Window Mod

Also I agree completely and even then you can have fun at the dragstrip with an M6.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Senior Member..now yer posting! outlawgibbs's Avatar
    I love my 6-speed, Im just upset its sitting behind a LT1 instead of the LS motor but it still moves around just fine for my needs. And I havent found anything better then shifting gears with the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Express Window Mod

Also I agree completely and even then you can have fun at the dragstrip with an M6.
    thats for the auto down on the pass. side thats not the same thing is it?

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Express Window Mod

not this mod. There is an actual wiring kit that supplies a separate power supply to the pass window so that both dont draw off of the same supply. So when when you raise/lower both windows, one doesnt run slower.

This is the kit...http://www.autotrix.net/Product-Pass...Fix-Kit_1.aspx

and these are a few links discussing the issue with the wiring to the window motor.

http://www.fbodyonline.com/forum/f20...dow-fix-23707/

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/arch.../t-145075.html

http://www.autotrix.net/

Thanks yoo

Post whore
    Great cars, best performance for the money. I had a lt1 m6 and the 10 bolt held up to hundreds of low 12 second passes cam only. I'm onto an ls2 now and love it so far!
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    Great cars, best performance for the money. I had a lt1 m6 and the 10 bolt held up to hundreds of low 12 second passes cam only. I'm onto an ls2 now and love it so far!
    Ported TB and intake on the LS2 work WONDERS.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.