Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BCM welcomes Midnight Hot Rods!

I stopped in their shop earlier this week and met their crew and saw some of their current projects going on. Including a '76 right-hand-drive Triumph Stag with a SBC V8 and a complete tubular frame/rollcage. Also a '66 GTO that was cut in have to make it 7 inches wider (Yes, the whole car was sawed in half!) with plans for a LS9 power plant. These guys are not afraid to work outside the box.

Here's a bit more about them...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Midnight Hot Rods specializes in custom metal shaping and metal fabrication, but also do full builds. Their shop is able to handle every part of your project. From transportation to final results.

Midnight Hot Rods' introductory shop rate is $45/hour. Work is based on time & materials. They provide an educated projection of cost and time frame based on your specific project.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Hot Rods
    We don't string people along into a high cost adventure that they may not be ready for. We’re Hot Rodders too. We want you to enjoy the build process, whether it’s one small part to a partial, or full build.
    We work on: HOT RODS, CUSTOMS, CLASSICS, ANTIQUES, RACE CARS, SPORTS CARS & MORE.

We specialize in Hot Rods & Classic Cars.

Brief list of work we do:
    • Custom sheetmetal work (Steel, SS & Aluminum)
    • Welding (Steel, SS, & Aluminum)
    • Metal Finishing
    • Chopped Tops
    • Channeling
    • Floor Repair/Replacement
    • Rust Repair
    • Trim Repair
    • Custom Trim
    • Brightwork
    • Custom Brackets
    • Door Skins
    • Roof Inserts
    • Quarter Panels
    • Bodies
    • Custom Headers
    • Custom Mandral Bent Exhaust
    • Roll Cages

Collectively, we have over 40 years professionally working on all types of cars. Including Pebble Beach award winning automobiles and world-class championship winning racecars. We would like you to know that we are meticulous and care about the quality of our work.

Check out past and current projects at:
    http://www.midnighthotrods.com
    or
    http://www.midnightfabrication.com

Give us a call, email, or stop in about your project needs.

262-349-9409
    midnightfab@hotmail.com

We are located close to the corner of Hwy 164 & Hwy 59 in Waukesha, WI.
    111 Wilmont Dr. Unit I
    Google Map Link

Post whore
    Curious, isn't this the same building that OTE Tom was working out of?

The guy that runs this shop is named Steve, I used to rent shop space with him in new berlin. The triumph is actually a project crash customs started with and will be painting, steve is doing the mechanicals and tube chassis. If you have time to wait ( a lot of time ) they do good quality work but it takes forever. The stag has been there for 3 years now
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Looking at there web sight looks like they do NICE work.
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

welcome guys nice looking rides
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Nice looking work indeed Welcome to the boards!
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

welcome guys!
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

Quote Originally Posted by spooln30 View Post
    Curious, isn't this the same building that OTE Tom was working out of?
    Nope, Were just down the road from Tom's old shop. Same side of the road a bit East, in the Blue buildings.

Thanks for the welcome. We're glad to be a part of BCM and looking forward to becoming more involved with the car community. Feel free to stop in for a visit and check out the shop and cars.

Welcome guys.

good to see you guys are on here. i will have to stop at your new shop sometime and see how it is.

+1 for these guys they have helped me and Liz out multiple times over the last two years and they do some great work!

Steve told me 10 weeks when I first saw it Monday.
    -Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Sweet, look forward to seeing that car on the road. The tube chassis looks great and that is a lot of motor in that little car, should be a fun car when its done.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Good to see you guys!

Steve is the most knowledgeable car guy I know. Great Fab work. They helped me out a ton with my coustom turbo seup for my 240. Can't wait to see how that GTO turns out!

Quote Originally Posted by Flicktitty View Post
    Welcome guys.

good to see you guys are on here. i will have to stop at your new shop sometime and see how it is.

+1 for these guys they have helped me and Liz out multiple times over the last two years and they do some great work!
    How's your car coming along? Heard that you have a new rust free tub.

Quote Originally Posted by cool_kat View Post
    Steve is the most knowledgeable car guy I know. Great Fab work. They helped me out a ton with my coustom turbo seup for my 240. Can't wait to see how that GTO turns out!
    So, cool_kat are you going to get the final tune on that car this year? There are a lot of screaming horses waiting to get out of there.

hahaha I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightfab View Post
    How's your car coming along? Heard that you have a new rust free tub.
    yeah, we thought it was rust free, turns out there is some here and there that need to be taken care of, soon enough it will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Steve told me 10 weeks when I first saw it Monday.
    Speaking of 10 weeks, ask Steve where the car is now. It AINT finished, and it AINT at his shop. Another local builder took the project on since Midnight Hotrods couldn't handle it. Told you it would take forever if it was left there, Steve is a time waster

Is there ANY custom shop Pork does not have a HARD ON for? LMAO!