Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Simple answer.......

No.

Yup, anothershop.com guys are awesome. Super top notch work, and they don't mislead their customers. But hey, if you guys want to have your project take 4 years to complete and pay 250/month for storage then by all means take them to Steve. He is a standup guy afterall, LOL
    Last edited by PureSound15; 03-11-2012 at 10:19 AM.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Yup, anothershop.com guys are awesome. Super top notch work, and they don't mislead their customers. But hey, if you guys want to have your project take 4 years to complete and pay 250/month for storage then by all means take them to Steve. He is a standup guy afterall, LOL
    I actually googled anothershop.com for shits, and it comes up as a soccer Tshirt website. Unrelated.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

I'll touch your apex PureSound15's Avatar
    It might have been edited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the car in question that Steve said was going to be done in 8 weeks, well it was pulled from the shop cause NOTHING happened on it. Big surprise huh? Hope nobody on BCM has been taken advantage of by these clowns
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln