Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post whore
    Thanks Mike. By chance do you know the cost of the transfer fee?

Keith

There is a search feature on GB that lists local FFLs and their prices.
    I and a former coworker of mine have used Kevin Wadhams in tosa. He was cheap and transaction was smooth.
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/DealerNetwork.aspx
    Kevin
    K Wadhams Inc
    6204 W North Ave.
    Wauwatosa, WI 53213
    Email: Click here to email me

Phone: 414-651-4570

Other Fee: $20.00 long guns, $28.00 pistols
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Post whore
    $28 is not bad at all. Thanks again for all the help and info guys.

Keith

Todd at Dynamic Firearms Solutions in Hustisford charges $35 for pistols, and that includes the $13 handgun hotline fee. Cheapest I have found.

\/ What amazing looks like \/
    Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    Todd at Dynamic Firearms Solutions in Hustisford charges $35 for pistols, and that includes the $13 handgun hotline fee. Cheapest I have found.
    Last time I had one done I used scott butts in westbend. I swear I only payed 25 dollars.

I used K Wadhams when I bought my AR lower off Gunbroker.

Nice guy, helped me through the process too. So did the dealer I bought it from. It seems like a complicated process but it's a lot easier than it seems.

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Speaking of deagle .50 I went to fletchers yesterday from 3-4 and shot mine for the first time. Not as much kick as a .454 but still made all the other stalls go quiet

I actually enjoyed shooting the gun alot more than expected!! It blinds you for a second in between shots lol

Glad to hear you had a good time...Now the fun starts..finding your own baby!
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnailBuick View Post
    Speaking of deagle .50 I went to fletchers yesterday from 3-4 and shot mine for the first time. Not as much kick as a .454 but still made all the other stalls go quiet

I actually enjoyed shooting the gun alot more than expected!! It blinds you for a second in between shots lol

Glad to hear you had a good time...Now the fun starts..finding your own baby!
    You weren't on the far left were you? I was there shopping at about that time.
    '14 550 M-Sport
    '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by STANMAN View Post
    The full gold one is a little much. If I had my choice, the Black Chrome is the hottest one out there!
    I wish the Black Chrome would have been available when I bought mine 6 years ago. I have a polished nickel fiddy and I love it!! I reload my own rounds because nobody sells factory ammo hot enough. I fill em up within 2 grains of max.

BTW, if anybody is looking to buy one why don't you hit up one of the two dealers that hang out here?? I can get you one and so can Coop's Brother, Brian.

I've caused people to put away their guns and walk out of the range at Shooter's Shop before!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I've caused people to put away their guns and walk out of the range at Shooter's Shop before!!!

The Barrett has that effect at outdoor ranges lol
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by davidrab View Post
    You weren't on the far left were you? I was there shopping at about that time.
    Nope I was on the far right.. the guy you are talking about though I believe was shooting a .44 Mag. I saved the Deagle for the last 10mins of range time before I gathered a crowd and made Mr.44 feel small :P

I also went again today and got a good flame shot. Who needs flash bangs when you have a .50 lol
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

wow, looks like you have a nice collection of hand guns
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

BCM Cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnailBuick View Post
    Nope I was on the far right.. the guy you are talking about though I believe was shooting a .44 Mag. I saved the Deagle for the last 10mins of range time before I gathered a crowd and made Mr.44 feel small :P

I also went again today and got a good flame shot. Who needs flash bangs when you have a .50 lol

Makes by .45 Baby Eagle look silly
    '14 550 M-Sport
    '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    wow, looks like you have a nice collection of hand guns
    Thanks man

However it is still trumped by..as my friends put it, "The zombie Apocalypse room" that my Father has built The man thinks a safe with thousands of lbs of ammo is "not enough" 1/2 his guns are not even in these pics

We should start a gun room thread!!!I wanna see other peoples bat caves/ collections

Is that a Browning 1919 I see?

That room is badass.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

I have the same side saddle on my Remington, and I have the same bipod (I need to install it though) as well. And I second the "that room is bad ass" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Is that a Browning 1919 I see?
    Indeed it is I can think of a few things I would rather see in its place but to each his own..not my room lol

Only rifle in those pics thats mine is the Savage Tactical .308 with a Trijicon scope. Now that gun is scary accurate! I could headshot a mouse from 100 yards

Sorry bout the thread hijack! I think starting a gun bat cave thread is next on the agenda