Johnny Mac Trick Shot Quarterback

This dude is ridiculous. I mean I know they are calling this Trick Shots but this has to translate to him being a phenomenal QB.

I watched that about an hour ago and thought the same thing. Unless it is edited and it took hours of trying to make the shots.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are guys out there that can do terrific trick shots in a number of sports/skills...but it doesn't always translates to terrific ability to play the game. Obviously the guy is good...he's a d1 qb, right? But then, he is also at Uconn, kind of an okay, middle of the road football program.

And then there are guys who seemingly can barely throw the ball, but they're "gamers" who just find ways to win...and into the pro's.

It'll be interesting to see how this guy turns out...I always think of those guys in the traveling basketball teams "and1" or the some of the pure tricksters harlem globtrotters (they do have "real" players too)....they do terrific things and are good players, but many would find it hard to make a d2 bball team. The myself other greendale hs staff played a traveling team last year in front of the students...the tricky players would do their thing, but were otherwise average at playing the game...the real deal players they had (ex-college/ex-european pro's) that kept them in the games...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Daily driving family sedan Bobby72GTO's Avatar

Pretty cool, but you are right, can he play the game well? Just have to wait and see. Might have to keep an eye on UConn.

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP A6 (Stock daily family sedan)
    2012 Honda Civic EX (Wife's stock daily)