Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow5oh View Post
    I knew of a Sonic yellow bug eye pushing 375awhp for 8k rare color, looks completely stock. I don't know if he's still selling it. I'll try and find out for you.
    That sounds perfect. Thats exactly the deal im looking for. Nice numbers, fairly clean, 8k lol
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Subi electronics suck, buy a bone stock car and modify slowly. There is ZERO adaptive trims in fuel or knock, whatever is dialed in is set in ecm, no buffer for mods or accidental overboost.

Its the only thing thats kept me from buying one, electronics are blind to changes you make, nothing to argue about its in the programing unless you change it before hand.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

are you crazy?

Cobb stage 2 is all you need on a stock car, vf39, sti injectors and top mount can net a little over 300hp on a bug eye all from an off shelve tune.

I was running 20psi on a street tune, stock wastegate/injectors/fuel.

The only downside is the 5 speeds are glass trans, but sti 6 speed swap takes care of that problem in a hurry.
    92 Bimini Blue Coupe ZZZZzzzzZZZ
    2003 DSG Cobra

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
    Function:Error
    IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER, OR THROTTLE I'M NOT INTERESTED

Quote Originally Posted by BigSnailBuick View Post
    Believe it or not ive seen a few evo's go for 10-12 that were mint. I guess i'm just use to being in a circle of car guys that finds amazing deals lol Like I said thats why u have to wait for the right deal.

Nasioc I didnt say was the 18 year old kids with beat cars. I was more referring to the lump sum of used rex's I've come across. Most of the cars on nasioc are very well maintained. But there are a few cars on there that are a bit overpriced is all. I saw a great deal on a mint 03'... sold for 8!!! Sold the same day I emailed the guy!
    Shit at that price id buy them and then sell them for more on craigslist i see 12k for one with a salvage title lol.
    99-ranger
    88-ranger
    89-spirit

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by HY35F2T View Post
    Shit at that price id buy them and then sell them for more on craigslist i see 12k for one with a salvage title lol.
    Yeah, i would stay farrrr away from a 10k evo, lol. To find a nice one you are still in the 17-18k range.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

I don't know if a wagon interests you, but my brother is looking to part with his. It has some mild mods- borla exhaust,? coilovers, cobb,etc and around 60k on the clock. He was thinking of trading it in on a truck. Pm me if it interests you at all.
    '94 6 liter 7 sold!
    '04 evo rs
    ml55 amg

Quote Originally Posted by turbogarrett View Post
    I don't know if a wagon interests you, but my brother is looking to part with his. It has some mild mods- borla exhaust,? coilovers, cobb,etc and around 60k on the clock. He was thinking of trading it in on a truck. Pm me if it interests you at all.
    I have tried my hardest to like them but I simply cannot

Got a few test drives lined up thursday and friday. Hopefully one plucks the buy string. What perfect weather to play with a new rex
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.

Last edited by TransAm12sec; 02-01-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow

2002 Dark blue almost black Wrx now in the stable. However I refuse to make a new toy thread until I detail and claybar this beast tomorrow. Like everyone that has owned one told me these are some very fun go karts to play with. I will 100% agree. Very very fun to drive tonight!! Cant wait to clean her up proper tomorrow!

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    ^ sounds nice. Stock? Modded?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Quote Originally Posted by jbiscuit View Post
    ^ sounds nice. Stock? Modded?
    Modded.

FMIC
    sti turbo
    invidia exhaust
    intake
    injectors

etc etc....Perfect amount of zip in a DD. I'm really enjoying the car.

Needs good tires and a better tune and it will be set. You can tell the guy that tuned it before really wasnt 100% sure what he was doing and just tuned rich to be on the safe side.

sounds like an awesome find, cant wait to see it.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter