Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Cooper View Post
    nice try fuck face I have not made excuses they sucked this year period,I have never veered from that.
    Wow, really have to call someone that? It's just a game dude. Calm down.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    Wow, really have to call someone that? It's just a game dude. Calm down.
    yeah pretty much uncalled for.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Praise the Lord. Reverend Cooper's Avatar
    its a joke ass plugs,Pitts FTW

special thanks to: Marv @ C&M performance 262-993-6605

Thanks for the clarification fuck face.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Thanks for the clarification fuck face.
    LOL ... I'm going with the pack by 3 should be a good game either way.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    its a joke ass plugs,Pitts FTW
    bs coop. We all know it chaps your ass that the packers are where they are. Take a deep breath.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Advantage Pittsburg plain and simple...why?Let's see how man packers on present team have been to super bowl,how many steelers on present team.Pittsburg played gb last year without Troy mind you and one in what last 2 seconds,by one.Look at stat when Troy plays and when don't.Ben is a oak tree and yes pack has Clay,but he only got to Ben twice last game.Steelers have more offensive threats then Gb.Wallace,Ward,Heath,Sandaers,Randell el,and Mendenhall ,Redman and of course Ben. The d match up well ,but i still think Troy and Harrison are going tocome big this game.And Ike,Farrior and woodly all have some say it make steelers D contain Rodgers. And the final point how many trophies has GB won that was named after ther late great coach.... PITTSBURG BY 3
    87 Gn

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post
    Advantage Pittsburg plain and simple...why?Let's see how man packers on present team have been to super bowl,how many steelers on present team.Pittsburg played gb last year without Troy mind you and one in what last 2 seconds,by one.Look at stat when Troy plays and when don't.Ben is a oak tree and yes pack has Clay,but he only got to Ben twice last game.Steelers have more offensive threats then Gb.Wallace,Ward,Heath,Sandaers,Randell el,and Mendenhall ,Redman and of course Ben. The d match up well ,but i still think Troy and Harrison are going tocome big this game.And Ike,Farrior and woodly all have some say it make steelers D contain Rodgers. And the final point how many trophies has GB won that was named after ther late great coach.... PITTSBURG BY 3
    Um wow!

Go Pack!

How many NFL titles has GB won? They played these before the "Super Bowl" started. Pittsburgh became a great franchise in about 1970 (just in time for the Super Bowl era) and was terrible for 40 years before that. I think we went over this awhile ago .

Zero of that matters. The Packers defense is much better than it was in last years 1 point loss. I vividly remember Brandon Underwood and Jarret Bush getting torched and they barely see the field on defense anymore. Raji has improved in his second year. Tramon Williams wasn't the player he is today, Shields wasn't even on the team...this game won't be as high scoring as that one. I'll go Packers 27 Steelers 24.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Packers- 20
    Steelers- 17
    Roethlisberger- 2 years probation after assulting woman in hotel after game

Last edited by BOSS LX; 02-02-2011 at 07:16 PM.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    That was awesome last night....lol.

How many NFL titles has GB won? They played these before the "Super Bowl" started. Pittsburgh became a great franchise in about 1970 (just in time for the Super Bowl era) and was terrible for 40 years before that. I think we went over this awhile ago .

Zero of that matters. The Packers defense is much better than it was in last years 1 point loss. I vividly remember Brandon Underwood and Jarret Bush getting torched and they barely see the field on defense anymore. Raji has improved in his second year. Tramon Williams wasn't the player he is today, Shields wasn't even on the team...this game won't be as high scoring as that one. I'll go Packers 27 Steelers 24.
    I'm glad you pack fans over look the Steelers and ther proven game day wins.All season its been Rodgers,Brady,Manning and your very own golden boy BRETT.Mean while steelers have been sitting back,being counted out ,over looked and dropped out of news coverage.So now the big bowl is here and you guys get all giddy,like little school girls.So when Ben and gang ,take YOUR Trophey back to Pittsburg.Maybe some caring Steeler fans will give you a terrrible towel to wipe your tears.

P.s don't forget Dick LeBeau hasn't had the the #1 D# by luck,the old guy i'm sure has a few gadget plays that your Pack isn't ready for.
    87 Gn

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I'm glad you pack fans over look the Steelers and ther proven game day wins.All season its been Rodgers,Brady,Manning and your very own golden boy BRETT.Mean while steelers have been sitting back,being counted out ,over looked and dropped out of news coverage.So now the big bowl is here and you guys get all giddy,like little school girls.So when Ben and gang ,take YOUR Trophey back to Pittsburg.Maybe some caring Steeler fans will give you a terrrible towel to wipe your tears.

P.s don't forget Dick LeBeau hasn't had the the #1 D# by luck,the old guy i'm sure has a few gadget plays that your Pack isn't ready for.
    another enraged steelers fan. Christ there's alot of you.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Holy Jesus....This guy makes me want to root for the Packers.

I really don't care if we win or lose, I hope we win, but everyone knows the Packers are going to be a franchise team in the next 3 years, minus injuries (well even a few ) I see a bowl win in the near future. I'm just proud of them doing this well.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Not to be taken serious Karps TA's Avatar
    Pittsburgh.

I think the game will be close and very high scoring. Like 35-28. I think GB loses in the last 2 minutes because it's their biggest weakness and has bitten them all year long. McCarthy will do a pretty good job coaching for 56 minutes a game but the final 2 minutes of each half he's retarded. They've gotten away with it somehow for most the season. But not this time. Not against a team so well coached, and with so much experience.
    Ex-Trans Am owner.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Pack

They are on fire right now. They are playing well in the home stretch here. They will need to play another great game because I agree it will be close but I really do think they can pull it off. Might even need some luck in there but thats OK. I do agree that McCarthy might try his best to throw the game with a few minutes left but I still think we will have a couple defensive plays to pull out a win. IE interception at the right time, sack on 4th and inches etc
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

Grammer FAIL!!!!

u will find 0 packer shit in my house period i just pray the packers lose.cuz if they dont i dont wanna listen to all the excuses,and how the refs suck

When I think about it, and go to Little Brothers house, I bring a little Packers trinket, and hide them I various places around his house, garage, yard, etc. I don't think he has found any yet! I have been doing that for years now.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP