Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Who will win the Super Bowl and WHY?

I think its going to be one hell of a game, no matter who wins.

I cant call it, both teams are VERY VERY good when they are on.

What does BCM think?

This thread needs more poll.....

I'm biased so going with the Packers. If they play like today, they won't win. If they do like @ Philly and @ Atl, they can play and beat anyone. And in Dallas they won't be on the road in 20 degrees on a crap surface to slow down the passing game. They blew the game last year at Pittsburgh, both teams are pretty similar to the 2009 version yet but the Packers have improved more I'd say.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Car Guy View Post
    This thread needs more poll.....
    No, too much bitching about polls. besides we know it would be lopsided anyway.

whichever team can keep his quarterback on his feet will win. i have more confidence in the packer's O-line, but the Steeler's defense is MEAN. i'm gonna go packers. by 2
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Packers. Why? It's warm in Dallas and AR can wear his favorite shoes.

Formerly known as Yellow Wagon jbiscuit's Avatar
    Pack by one TD. I think it will be a close game. They need to play like they did against ATL. Early score to control the game. Run the score up, none of this early fiery offense and then turn it down going into the half like McCarthy likes to play. Defense should be good....the defense deserves a lot of credit for yesterday's win cuz Rodgers sure didn't have much cooking. I can't wait. Should be a great game!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2012 Subaru WRX STi 5-door
    1964 Biscayne 2dr - 4-speed

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Pack, Im hoping that the field conditions and weather will mean less dropped passes by the receiver core.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

The Packers did not play a complete game against the Eagles either. They very well could have lost on the last play of that game, Vick threw a bad pass. That being said

The Packers will win the Superbowl. They can't go to the Superbowl and lose again, it just can't happen. The Steelers are a good team also but I really do believe the Packers are a better team. They have to protect Rogers though he gets hit a lot and hes not superman like Favre was. And they have to stop dropping passes. Our receiving core is much better, only advantage is Rothlesberger has been there 2x already so he won't be nearly as nervous.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Steelers because:

All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Packers 42-17. Yep, I said it.

AR plays awesome in a dome. I think Starks will have a great game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Exitspeed View Post
    Packers 42-17. Yep, I said it.

AR plays awesome in a dome. I think Starks will have a great game too.
    I think you got your teams messed up. The Steelers are NOT the Cowboys! no way in hell the Packers score that much on that D, plus the Packers havent faced a single good defense and did well against it. The closest they got was against the Patriots and that didnt up end up well for the Pack. Rodgers is good at times but he is not as experienced qb like Ben not to mention when Rodgers plays bad, they lose. The Steelers can still win even when Ben doesnt play well. Imo, close defensive game and if it does become a slingers game, it could go either way but the Steeler D can score more!

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    i think the pack and steelers defenses are pretty close, steelers better against the long ball than the pack, but i think our offense is better than theirs. i like both teams, but indoors I think this one belongs to the pack !

As much as I would like to say the Packers, I think the Steelers are just going to be too much for them to handle....
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    Steelers because:

When I saw that at the end of the game, I was like WTF? (literally out loud I was WTF) Why would he do that? He's never going to hear the end of that one... Some freaky shit going on in the Steelers locker room.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    We're finally gonna see how overated little Ben really is.

Was anyone else cracking up yesterday when Ben's name was fallin off his damn jersey? Lol. Only dude on the field with a bootleg jersey on.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think these are two very evenly matched teams....

How they stack up, I actually think that the packers look a little better...and the fact that big ben is a bit banged up bodes better for the packers.

BUT, there is no denying that the steelers are a cagey team...they find ways to win games they shouldn't, such as the start of the season w/ Ben out the first 4 games, etc. They've been here, done that...is the slight edge in ability able to offset the huge gap in experience?

If I was a betting man, I would NOT bet on either team, that's how close I think it is...a coin toss.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I think these are two very evenly matched teams....

How they stack up, I actually think that the packers look a little better...and the fact that big ben is a bit banged up bodes better for the packers.

BUT, there is no denying that the steelers are a cagey team...they find ways to win games they shouldn't, such as the start of the season w/ Ben out the first 4 games, etc. They've been here, done that...is the slight edge in ability able to offset the huge gap in experience?

If I was a betting man, I would NOT bet on either team, that's how close I think it is...a coin toss.
    Yup...BUT I dont think Big Ben being banged up is going to be a factor....He is No Jay Cutler.

It is a very close game to call......BUT the Steelers Experience of being there before MIGHT be the the deciding factor..

Going to be one HELL of a game.