Thread: WTB: ipod touch

WTB: ipod touch

Finally thinking of joining the trend and getting an ipod. I don't know anything about music players, besides how cool my CD Walkman was back in the day.

Interested in the touch only for the other uses for it. Don't need the top of the line or the biggest memory space (as of now, I only see myself getting my CDs on it - I can do that, right?).

Anybody upgrading? I imagine there is a ton on Ebay and Craigslist, but I don't want my lack of knowledge to leave me with a dud.
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

me too been playing with a friends touch and now i want one
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

cuttin' chips
    i picked up a 8gb 2nd gen touch for $40 off CL...ive seen a few under $100 with some accessories.
    91 Notch - where to begin

Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    Finally thinking of joining the trend and getting an ipod. I don't know anything about music players, besides how cool my CD Walkman was back in the day.

Interested in the touch only for the other uses for it. Don't need the top of the line or the biggest memory space (as of now, I only see myself getting my CDs on it - I can do that, right?).

Anybody upgrading? I imagine there is a ton on Ebay and Craigslist, but I don't want my lack of knowledge to leave me with a dud.

Come get mine for a whyle and see if you like it
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

The nice thing about the new ones is they have a camera.