Thread: Birds Dying?

Birds Dying?

I thnk I know why all these birds are dying! CAUSE THE PACKERS ARE KILLIN EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Josh

Tork Tech Thunderbird

God Bless the men & women who have served and serving to keep us free

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What a fun game to watch...even the wife was having a great time.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Nice one. And wow are we proving to be the team with extreme depth! So many supporting role players.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    As I stated in the start of the season even after the injuries.........Super Bowl!!

Bring on the Bears!!

Sent from my iP4, using Tapatalk

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Another stellar performance just like the giants game. What an awesome game to watch!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

what a great game for Rodgers! sadly it still wont shut up the farve swingers/whiners but at least he is getting the job done!

Where are all the Packer haters now? Rodgers = simply amazing. Makes me and everyone forget about Favre. Wow, thought Atlanta would win or at least make it a close game.

On to the NFC Championship game.

31 of 36, 3 TDs 0 INTs are you serious????
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    Where are all the Packer haters now? Rodgers = simply amazing. Makes me and everyone forget about Favre. Wow, thought Atlanta would win or at least make it a close game.

On to the NFC Championship game.

31 of 36, 3 TDs 0 INTs are you serious????
    until he slips up then all the packer fans will play the blame game....If they make it to the bowl.Seattle could upset everyone...And the Afc still has a few quarterbacks that know a few things about winning a super bowl...unlike Rodgers.

Pack is on a roll but for how long...
    87 Gn

If Seatle upsets the Bears AND Packers, I'll run around the block naked. With a bottle rocket in my ass.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by PB86MCSS View Post
    If Seatle upsets the Bears AND Packers, I'll run around the block naked. With a bottle rocket in my ass.
    cant edit this one...

I hope that was a drunk post lol
    http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic372_2.gif

LMFAO, maybe shoulda' left that last part out, just in case...

Talk about an asskicking. Scored on every offensive drive except the missed FG.

Brett who??

No edits, but if nothing else, at least he didnt specify if the bottle rocket would be lit.

Any ways, GO PACK GO!

Will they make it all the way? No way to know, but any one saying they're out of the picture needs a reality check. I thought it was awesome when McCarthy got a little bent in the post game interview of the Patriots game. That day they proved they arent any ones underdogs, only McCarthy didnt say it as nice as I just did.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    JLP
    79 Monte
    406/2004R/Phord 9"

Not drunk when posting that, only had a couple beers during the game and it takes at least three to get me buzzed .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post
    until he slips up then all the packer fans will play the blame game....If they make it to the bowl.Seattle could upset everyone...And the Afc still has a few quarterbacks that know a few things about winning a super bowl...unlike Rodgers.

Pack is on a roll but for how long...
    Say it aint so! Just enjoy it man, I mean, any real football fan knows we have a franchise QB in Rogers, and he's just getting started. And our team chemistry is best I've seen in recent GB years. So if not this year, I definitely see a ring in the near future, HANDS DOWN.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

I was on an emotional rollercoater in the first quarter, after the 30yd reception-turned-fumble. But as the game progessed it was clear we weren't having ANY bullshit from the falcons. and BJ RAJI coming in as a blocking fullback in front of Kuhn! I did a double take.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e