First Autocross on the 28th

Anybody on here going to the first SCCA solo race next Sun. the 29th? This will be my first autocross and sadly I cant make the Driver's school the day before. So, if I could learn from somebody who's done this before, it would help alot. Thanks
    2007 Focus ST

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    I was going to go, but my car is down

Hope you have fun!

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

This weekend is also MFBA's track weekend at Road America and some of the autox guys will be at that. If you ever see a black 4 door RT Neon ask him for advise.

Murray how come you have had bad luck lately. Hopefully you can get your car up and running soon.

The Yellow Tie Fighter
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthy1ss View Post
    This weekend is also MFBA's track weekend at Road America and some of the autox guys will be at that. If you ever see a black 4 door RT Neon ask him for advise.

Murray how come you have had bad luck lately. Hopefully you can get your car up and running soon.
    I think Josh is going to be at MFBA, I dunno though.

TELL ME ABOUT IT! I was mad last year about everything, then I had the car out early this year and everything was fine, and of course 2 weeks before the first event I notice the blower is louder than usual. So I pulled it off to get rebuilt (under warranty). I swear though I will be REALLY pissed if I start missing more events this year. Honestly I am glad that I just planned on doing a solo event this time and didn't pay for MFBA.

I do plan on WMHM12 (Gingerman) in July, and GT Track days in June.

Yep, it shoots fireballs!!! stealthy1ss's Avatar

Josh will be up at MFBA. I want to go with you to Gingerman this year, do you have any info? Is Chip going?