Race Transmission Rebuilder twicks69's Avatar

FS: Two Sparco Evo 2 Seats /brackets/sliders/seat bases also (USED)

I recently purchased a set of BLUE Sparco Evo 2 seats that I am no longer going to use. The Evo 2 stands for a medium to large; fits up to 230# comfortably. These also have accomodations for 5 and 6-point belts (has the anti-sub harness slot). All padding and seat cover is removable and is made of fire-resistant Nomex fabric.

These seats are used and show signs of sun-fading on the black shoulder bolsters as well as a few very small wear and tear spots along the shoulder or leg bolster seams. I believe that there is one or two flaws per seat cover, but it is very minor. The seat backs have some scratches on them from the previous owner.

I never used these seats in my car as they do not fit with my roll cage door bars, so I am required to either cut my cage up or change to a narrower seat.

Each seat normally goes for $760 new.

I am giving these away for $850 for the pair. No brackets price.

You can purchase new seat covers in any color for ~$125.00 from Sparco USA (www.sparcousa.com), so this is a sweet deal!

So, if you want to make the seat look nearly brand new, toss a new seat cover on and go race! Otherwise, the seat covers that are on there right now are more than fine; just not perfect. The sun-fading can be covered up with some fabric spray paint, and the couple small splits in the fabric are negligable and do not affect function or comfort.

As for the brackets, I have:

*1 pair of excellent condition Sparco side seat brackets
    *1 pair of excellent condition Sparco seat sliders with handles
    *1 pair of Sparco used excellent condition 1992-1995 Honda Civic seat base brackets (may fit other Hondas also).

Prices are as follows:

If sold with the seats, I will sell the side brackets and sliders for $1000.00 picked up.

The side brackets are $129 each + shipping new. -- Asking $75 each.
    The sliders are $70 each + shipping new. -- Asking $50.00 each.
    The Honda seat bases are $110 each + shipping new -- Asking $100 for the pair.

The parts are worth around $1900 without seat brackets. Get a great price, and take these off my hands!

They are currently shrink-wrapped and bagged to prevent further discoloration or damage and are in temperature controlled storage ready to be picked up!

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. They are located in Waukesha for pick up ONLY!

Here are a couple pictures of them:

Thanks,

TMZ
    Last edited by twicks69; 01-11-2011 at 08:04 PM.
    Tim Zimmer
    1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    9.49@148mph, street trim.
    ----------------------------
    2005 Subaru Outback Limited
    -- Winter Beater --

Hell of a deal.....

Hey Spillner called he wants his seats back.

GLWS.

ROFL, thats what I thought when I first got them. I was planning on just swapping over to a black seat cover and keeping them, but I am just going to get a single OMP carbon WRC race seat instead and make custom brackets to clear the cage.
    Tim Zimmer
    -- Winter Beater --

Price Drop -

$800 for pair of seats seperate.
    $950 for seats with sliders and side brackets. (You purchase the seat base for your application).
    Tim Zimmer
    -- Winter Beater --