Next up: Atlanta

Packers finally win a close game!! I thought they might choke that one away.

Chances vs. Atlanta?
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

I did too. Thought they were gonna follow this years tradition and lose by a couple points.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I personally think the chances against atlanta are pretty good...just look to the last game we played them. It was certainly a winnable game in a hostile environment.

Personally, as I said before, I think Atlanta is a good team...but not quite a great, unbeatable type team. This is a product of the parity we're seeing in the NFL this year though.

Now, their record was a gaudy 13-3...but how bad could it be when your team (and conference) squared up against the NFC west? You know the conference that's division winner didn't even have a winning record?

FTR, the NFC south went 13-3 against the West...and that's with the awful 2 and 14 (!!!) Panthers getting their only two wins included!!!

Which brings me to my other point...Carolina was a gift to anyone that had them on their schedule this year...well, the battle test Falcons had them twice!!!

And sure...Tampa, also in their division was starting 10 rookies (Tampa, ftr, would also go 4-0 against the NFC west, and 2-0 against the panthers...leaving the remainder of their record as 4-10 against teams that combined for a measly .469 win percentage.

To be sure, Atlanta has good wins and ARE NOT A BAD TEAM! They beat us and Baltimore and an inconsistent New Orleans team.

It'll be a tough win imo for the packers, but not impossible by any stretch. IF both teams bring their best, I think the pack wins; Therefore I put the chance of the packers winning at 70%.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Interesting Spread for next week All visiting teams are UD

1/15 4:30 ET At Pittsburgh -3 Baltimore
    1/15 8:00 ET At Atlanta -2 Green Bay
    1/16 1:00 ET At Chicago -10 Seattle
    1/16 4:30 ET At New England -9 NY Jets

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the Packers to choke this one out. Certainly was the fate of many games this season. Who knows maybe we've shaken that bad luck. Can't wait for the packers/falcons rematch, I think we can defiantly win this one. For some reason I see the sea hawks beating the bears.
    Last edited by GTSLOW; 01-09-2011 at 09:02 PM.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

My prediction is a close one but Packers fall.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

Atlanta FTW!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Atlanta FTW!
    Hopefully your predictions continue we'll be in the superbowl in no time.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

You look at the ATL game and we had a few turnovers (one that could've lead to the GW pts) add in the fact that the pack now have a decent running game (something they didn't have in the first meeting) and I think the pack can win this one. Don't think it will be a blow out, but I think they win 31-24.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by VroomPshhTsi View Post
    My prediction is a close one but Packers fall.
    Been there. Done that. Needs a new ending. If Rodgers doesn't fumble on the 2 or we waste more time in that final drive before scoring to take the lead with 53 second left, we win. No way should we be intimidated. The spread shows that. Normally the home team gets 3. For the spread to be two, that's a vote of confidence in the Pack.

24-21 us.

I hope.

I take birdshit personally.