Dog Barrier for 06 Jeep Laredo

saw a few on the site, are these in stock there in West Bend and could I come pick one up if so? The one for 30 bucks looks like it would work fine, only thing I am worried about is it damaging the headliner eventually?
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    saw a few on the site, are these in stock there in West Bend and could I come pick one up if so? The one for 30 bucks looks like it would work fine, only thing I am worried about is it damaging the headliner eventually?
    Are you talking about this one?

http://www.discountramps.com/front-s...et-barrier.htm

If so, unfortunately that is a drop ship item so we do not stock it here.

That one attached with two straps that clip around the headrests so I don't think it would damage the headliner. From the pic it doesn't look like it actually touches the headliner. But it's obviously going to be different on each car.

-Mel

If he's worried about hurting the headliner I'm guessing he's talking about this one..
    http://www.discountramps.com/vehicle-dog-barrier.htm
    98 Ranger 4.0 5spd 4x4 Ext Cab
    02 TLR

Quote Originally Posted by RanJer View Post
    If he's worried about hurting the headliner I'm guessing he's talking about this one..
    Ah, yeah. I guess I can see your concern there.

We have never heard of anyone with a damaged head liner and we have sold over 10,000 units to date. However, those aren't meant to be left in your vehicle permanently. I'd say that if it was left in there all the time, over the years it would probably damage the headliner. But like I said we've sold a shit ton of them and no one has complained.

AND we do stock those here and you could pick it up. You can just stop in and Michelle at the front desk can take care of you. Let her know you talked to Mel on one of the forums we advertise on. I'll come down and say what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by RanJer View Post

I have that one or one just like it in my wifes Trailblazer. Been in about 2 years, it leaves indents in headliner but no tears or anything yet. We leave it in all the time unless we need the space for hauling.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Thanks jer and dave, that's the one. I'll stop by at 2 to pick one up, for 30 bucks its worth a try for sure.

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Sounds good.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think I'll have my wife swing by and pick one up too...

good stuff.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Pork, I'll pull one from inventory and have it waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I think I'll have my wife swing by and pick one up too...

good stuff.
    Let me know when and I can do the same. Save her some time.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscountRamps.com View Post
    Let me know when and I can do the same. Save her some time.
    We'll take one, whenever is fine by us...

let me know when/where to pick it up...
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

760 S. Indiana Ave. | West Bend, WI 53095

Anytime from 8:30am to about 4pm. If you give me a specific time I'll go grab it and bring it up to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    We'll take one, whenever is fine by us...

let me know when/where to pick it up...
    Let me know if you want to save yourself the drive and I can pick one up for you, I work right down the road from these guys.

Thanks for the help Mel, will give a review once I get a chance to clean out the wifes jeep and get it installed.

Blog Entries
    Let me know if you want to save yourself the drive and I can pick one up for you, I work right down the road from these guys.
    I would appreciate it

Lmk when you pick it up and I'll swing by...thanks!
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Mel why don't you put another one to the side, I'll be back today same time

Got it

Sorry Eric, missed ya this time. Thanks for picking that up for him.

Blog Entries
    Got it
    Just PM how much you want for your troubles and when/where to pick it up...thanks
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

How did these work our for you guys?

Blog Entries
    Awesome...dogs don't like it, but it keeps my 25lb terrier from incessantly trying to get to the front seat, climbing in mine or my wife's lap.

The nice thing is that both our cars are approx the same size, so going from one vehicle to another is a breeze.

Very adjustable and easy to put together....just as good as any similar unit that cost tons more, no doubt.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

I love it, like he said the cost vs similar units is much less and the quality is better then I expected. I did have to flip the wing nuts to get it to fit in the jeep and the mount of adjustability it offers provides an almost perfect fit. I'm always happy with my discountramps purchases, I love my cycle ramps I got from there.