I figured with all our bashing and all we are gonna break stuff on a regular basis so i figured we can post pics or stories of the busted stuff. Or if we broke it what we fixed it with/upgraded.

Well dropped the pinion gear down to a 12 and put the spur back at 54, i think those stampede tires are a little big/not balanced very well shook the piss outta the truck at slow speed or the rear diff is fucked. Put it all together took it out in the snow for a little bashing thing just blows tires off in the street and spins out of control at anything over 1/2throttle. I think im gonna put the slipper back at full grab and let'er eat i bought 3 more spur gears and a pinion, or i might just go with the robinson gear and slipper set for 32bux with my 5 dollar coupon from tony's shouldnt be bad. The teckno axles so far have worked awesome only ran one batt threw them so far took the full throttle flips that broke the RPM a-arm but axles are good. So done with my rant.

I would have posted pics of the a-arm but i already sent it in lol next time something blows up i will