R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

Packers are IN!!!

Good thing we got crushed by the bears?

Defense saved the offense this game!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

That was an excellent game all around.

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Shocking Poncho Nan posted a thread about the packers. LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Playoffs.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

Yay

Disappointing women since 1970.
    Love you Mom

Senior Member..now yer posting!
    GO PACK GO PACK YEA I know I live in Illinois but have loved the pack since my dad turned on my first monday night game with them on when I was 6 years old....... 45 now LOL
    "THE MALIGOON"

BCM Rseident Grill Master Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josepy View Post
    Shocking Poncho Nan posted a thread about the packers. LOL

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Playoffs.
    It's a given (postwhore)

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    That felt like a playoff game. I was interested to see if the Bears would have went for two had they scored.

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lash View Post
    That felt like a playoff game. I was interested to see if the Bears would have went for two had they scored.
    Agreed. I was thinking the same thing.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    They absolutely would have gone for 2. There was nothing really to lose and everything to gain.

good job pack!
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I think the pack will do pretty good.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Nobody has anything to say about how shitty they played in the first 1/2??? I recorded the game due to working and watched it after I already knew they won so I was able to analyze it more. That drive in the 2nd 1/2 when we got to the 1 and couldn't score a TD was just pitaful. If they can't figure out atleast a decent running game in the next few days they better start packing their bags to go home as they aren't going to be Philly.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin_blue_egg View Post
    Nobody has anything to say about how shitty they played in the first 1/2??? I recorded the game due to working and watched it after I already knew they won so I was able to analyze it more. That drive in the 2nd 1/2 when we got to the 1 and couldn't score a TD was just pitaful. If they can't figure out atleast a decent running game in the next few days they better start packing their bags to go home as they aren't going to be Philly.
    I agree, but the same goes for Chicago. Packers barley scored a TD, Chicago couldn't even do that.

That game was all about DEF for both sides.

It was one of the most boring but exciting games for me to watch in a long time.

I think Starks should be the rb before Jackson but we should have signed a good one earlier in the year.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't able to watch every snap yesterday...but overall I thought it was a hard fought game both ways. I didn't think either the bears or the pack looked particularly inept; instead, I came away impressed with both defenses.

As to the D, I'm seeing a little too much hyping of (the backup and midseason signee) Erik Walden's play...but he was awful! Too many times he was supposed to have contain and would over-pursue the to middle and allow them to get around the corner. And two of the bears biggest run play were back to back and right at Walden...he got pushed so far off the ball both times...

So there is certainly room for improvement.

As to the O, I wasn't terribly upset...didn't see too many way-off throws, near interceptions, etc. Nor did I see horrid/dumb penalties...Bulaga had a couple calls against him, but the one that brought back the 30yard completion was just a bad call imo...so I'll give him the pass on that one.

VERY impressed with the special teams play...at least the punt coverage. Wish the pack could get some traction in their return games.

All in all, it seemed that the pack was consistently a touch better.

I had been bad mouthing the bears as one of the worst teams with a very good record I've seen...but after yesterdays game, I take it back. I think the bears are far better than I gave them credit for, owing mostly to their D...they are a hardnosed team.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

The Packers are getting a beat up Vick Eagles team this weekend. He has been hit a lot in the past few weeks, and teams have figured him out. I gaurantee a Packers win this weekend. I would actually say they are lucky to play the Eagles first.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    The real question is what team is Dave a fan of?

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    The Packers are getting a beat up Vick Eagles team this weekend. He has been hit a lot in the past few weeks, and teams have figured him out. I gaurantee a Packers win this weekend. I would actually say they are lucky to play the Eagles first.
    I'm scared to agree but I believe you are right! Especially after seeing what the vikings did to Vick.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post

We threw that loser away years ago!

Vick will be fine and ready to play. It should be another good game.

I think the Eagles will take this one, if Im wrong I will gladly eat my words.

All in all it has been one hell of a rollercoaster ride for GB this year. Considering all the injuries and what not. It has been a good season.

Hopefully next year (barring a lock out) should be a much better season.

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    The real question is what team is Dave a fan of?
    The rainbow one.