Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Reggies

StenchMeister, We will be there and try and get a trackside spot....It's a 1000 foot track so trackside should be pretty easy to get....I have a open trailer too but, the convection propane heater does do a pretty good job at keeping people a little warmer....

When we get there we have to swap out the regular tires for the studded ice set up and I like to check over the tune ups after a little bit....

I will PM you my cell number....

So far our group is Boss , Jess , my friend Pat and possibly my other nephew Jeff.....I want to try and pit with SmokinRams group if we can....

Yea I figured all bcmers can pit together. We have 2 sleds for sure possibly 3 if I get the exciter parts back in time

so is this an actual race with classes or just fun runs? cuz i have to leave at 11 till 2 for some family stuff

fun runs
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

Was there a start time? I checked their site but it didnt' list a time, only a date. I'd like to make it out with my pops and possibly my boss.
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

Also admission price

Senior Member..now yer posting! Jsho13's Avatar
    Is the track going to be plowed. I might run up north and bring home a couple sleds.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    12' Sierra Denali 2500 (Sold)
    07.5' Sierra Denali (Sold)
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Quote Originally Posted by jsho13 View Post
    is the track going to be plowed. I might run up north and bring home a couple sleds.
    yes

Still need to know start time and admission price

start time anyone?

call reggies. i think it 10am last year and $10 for 3 runs? but dont quote me

sign up is at 9 am racing is at 10am $5 a run or a 6 pack of runs for $25 see yall there

11 am

Boss , 41 Notch Jess and I should be rolling onto the ice around 11 am.....I took of work today to do some testing.....

found out parts for my sled will NOT make here in time... they were supposed to be 2 day shipped so i had them by friday.. but the anodizer got my parts late and missed the pick up.. wont be here till monday :/ ill be out zinging around on my yamaha rhino with a 30 of pbr haha

I ran up north and brought home my ZRT 1108 and my brothers apex. Went to fire up the ZRT and coolant pissed out of the overflow bottle. Started ripping it apart and found I have an inner o-ring split on the mag side. Most cat dealers are closed now, so I will start calling tomorrow morning to see who's got a 95' wildcat inner o-ring.
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

well idk whats worse.. knowing ur parts arent here... or finding it broke the day before lol

Running to Palmyra to pick up the o-ring, then run to the shop to try and get it back together in time. If I do make it look for a 99' zrt 800 lowered and a all black (loud) apex
    15' Sierra Denali 2500
    12' Yukon Denali XL
    04' Yukon Denali (Sold)

Fun

Today was pretty good out there....It was friggin cold but, we still got in a 1/2 dozen runs down the track....

Stenchmiesier may have blown his engine though....

We had a couple issues with the ATV's too.....The BRAND NEW kill switch on the Raptor went bad but, after I chased it down and i disconnnected it the Raptor ran flawless.....

I also suspect the kill switch on the YFZ is acting up too....

Jesse riding the Raptor had the fastest mph for the ATV class at 68 MPH , there was MUCH more in the ATV but , the track was super loose on the top end so we had to back off a couple times to avoid a crash....

Negative not a blown motor. Running too rich. Rejetted and she's great

Good News !

Quote Originally Posted by stenchmiester View Post
    Negative not a blown motor. Running too rich. Rejetted and she's great

Good news ! I'm glad it was something simple....