Gm high tech (march issue)Cor mentioned.

I just got my newest edition of Gm high tech and i seen clocks off is metioned in there on the roll cage in Jim Schmittingers Buick....Congrates guys cage looks sick....

On a side note you guys do anything with fabing up a lil 4inch downpipe for baby 6....
    87 Gn

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    There's a few different shops/people in that article from here
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post
    I just got my newest edition of Gm high tech and i seen clocks off is metioned in there on the roll cage in Jim Schmittingers Buick....Congrates guys cage looks sick....

On a side note you guys do anything with fabing up a lil 4inch downpipe for baby 6....
    Ron did do a great job!

4 inch is way over kill and can hurt performance. I had a 800hp 4.1 dutweiller stage engine with a 3 inch that went 9.32@140 8 years ago
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

Quote Originally Posted by KRAUSED View Post

thanks and sure,we can fab a down pipe. stop on down and we can see what it will take.
    Check out our NEW online store!
    http://store.clocksoffracing.com/

ok thanks guys ,i will stop by shop either way would like check it out any how.Got a few other things the old buick needs anyhow.
    87 Gn

Congrats on the mention Ron!

Senior Member..now yer posting! bigloc's Avatar
    congrats ron!!