View Poll Results: Should Rodgers have been picked to the Pro Bowl team ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES !!! He should have been picked.

10 37.04%
  • NO, I agree with him not being picked.

7 25.93%
  • It does not matter as the Pro Bowl game really means nothing anyway.

10 37.04%

Pro Bowl, No Rodgers ? POLL Question..

Do you think Rodgers should have been picked for the Pro Bowl game?

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    He should be there instead of Matt Ryan. I know Ryan has the better record.... but Rodgers numbers are slightly better. Brees has a few more TD passes than Aaron....but twice as many INT's. Rodgers is a better QB than both.

You honestly think that Rodgers is better than Brees and Ryan? You are out of your mind. If I had to pick between the 3 to lead a game winning drive Rodgers would be dead last. Numbers don't mean $hit. Wins, wins, wins. Defending superbowl QB says all you need to know about it. And no I'm not a N.O. fan, but "come on man."

Even worse to me would be that clifton made it. That guy sucks.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In a tough field, it's hard to say...Rodgers showed stupefying capabilities, but lacked consistency. He's deserving of a pro-bowl berth, no doubt, and is certainly a bona-fide star. But I can live with the outcome...each QB on the roster is deserving of their post. If I had selected, I'd probably put it Vick, Rodgers, Brees.

Why over Ryan? Rodgers has more TD's in less games, a higher passing percentage, higher QB rating, far more rushing yards, and doing so with a team that has been decimated by injuries. It's not that Ryan isn't having a pro-bowl caliber year...he is. But to think that someone would be "out of their mind" to think that Rodgers is better is...well....not that bright. It's a perfectly reasonable and supportable argument to state Rodgers may well be better...

I personally hope the snub pisses Rodgers off...and that in turn causes him to play w/ a chip on his shoulder through the remainder their games, however long that might be...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

He wont be able to play on it anyway!

Rodgers is better than Ryan. Ryan is very good, sure, but he can't make some plays that Rodgers does. Wins are a team thing and even then, it's not like Rodgers has a bad record. Or should I say his TEAM doesn't have a bad record under him.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

Pro bowl is dumb, just like the allstar game. Big heads getting even bigger for a day of showboating. Hate to say it but Championships make all the difference in the world.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Let's hope not!

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    x50000 to the above 3 posts!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The real crime is that Jay Cutler didn't make it.
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    The real crime is that Jay Cutler didn't make it.
    nice!!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    You honestly think that Rodgers is better than Brees and Ryan?

Quote Originally Posted by lash View Post

who's still playing?

ryan made the pro bowl and rodgers didn't.

Wonder what the Rodgers naysayers think who were saying "he isn't a winner" or other b.s. earlier in the year

That first int that Ryan had, with Rodgers arm that probably would of been a TD. Ryan is good and all but doesn't have the arm strength to make those kind of throws. At least not the same as Rodgers.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

After next weekend it won't matter anyways. Can't play in the PB if you're going to the SB.
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.