My Winter Project

It's probably weird to all of you, but my "winter break" project is to finish the dog room. Yes, our dogs have their own bedroom. If you have seen the size of these crates in person, you would understand why they need their own room.

It was rather boring after we painted the walls green and had Andy install new carpeting (which Lola thought would be fun to dig up shortly after ).

So I ordered a bunch of vinyl 2" paw prints and got to work today as soon as they arrived.

I also have some signs to put up and some pictures to frame.

Just thought I would share! I've had friends get all excited about putting together a nursery, so now I understand their excitement. We're not having kids, no matter how many times my Grandma asks for great-grandchildren, so I may as well decorate the room for the dogs! (:
    --Michelle--

Quote Originally Posted by Myles View Post
    Who let you out of the kitchen.
    Quote Originally Posted by -stew- View Post
    Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

looks cool! I love that beagle sign!

Thanks! The owner of our two fosters gave us the Great Dane and Beagle sign, since we're taking care of her Great Dane and Beagle and we have our own Great Dane and Beagle. Such a good combination!
    --Michelle--

Fucking burn!!!! He's gonna have to change his name to Waver... cuz he just got neutered.

Wow love that and you
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

haha very cute!!
    2jz240sx
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post

Remember, "if it was easy, it wouldn't be cool!"
    wi240sx.OMGforum.net

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    Very nice setup looks good. Be sure to post after you get the signs up.
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A bit more progress today.

Lola helping me out. She's a great supervisor - definitely deserves a raise.

--Michelle--

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    Michelle, do you have to use any sort of prep solution to get the vinyl decals to stick to the walls?? I wanted to get some vinyl decals for along the upper part of the walls and was just wondering if there's any particular method to assure good adhesion.....

No prep, besides making sure dust, hair, spider webs, etc. were all removed from the walls/corners of the ceilings. We have the "knock down" texture on our walls, so we'll see how long they hold. Paint would have been more permanent, but I would not have the patience to use a stencil and paint that many paw prints on the walls - yikes!
    --Michelle--

In your face, Space Coyote.... Voodoo Chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    No prep, besides making sure dust, hair, spider webs, etc. were all removed from the walls/corners of the ceilings. We have the "knock down" texture on our walls, so we'll see how long they hold. Paint would have been more permanent, but I would not have the patience to use a stencil and paint that many paw prints on the walls - yikes!
    Yeah, hand-painting all those.......NO. Me neither. I have tried to hand-paint stuff in the past, and the first few turn out great, and then...well......things go downhill quickly!!

Started to hang some items on the walls yesterday. Still have another sign to go near the Great Dane crossing one.

--Michelle--