Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I found an oldie! This is a vid from 2005 from the second KOTH.

Those were the days with the good old s-trim!

http://www.streetfire.net/video/koth...mai_12590.htm#

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FourEyedFord View Post
    Haha! I know, I heard he likes a steady diet of F1Rs and X-trims, with maybe a little fogger on the side.....
    Now that's a heck of a diet. Where does it fit all that stuff in that lil' thing??

Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar
    I found an oldie! This is a vid from 2005 from the second KOTH.

Those were the days with the good old s-trim!
    Cool find !!
    Not to long ago I stumbled across those old videos, photos etc.
    Those definitely were the good ole days....wouldn't you agree BOSS???

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
    Now that's a heck of a diet. Where does it fit all that stuff in that lil' thing??
    Haha! You always gotta watch out for the little guys cause those are the ones that can scare ya!

Yeah those times were great! I beat the crap out of that setup, and I don't think there was a time were I just took it for a spin without hammering on it a couple times. The thought of something breaking really never crossed my mind. Skeeter's was AWESOME that year, too, and I would love to see the video from that again! However, I do not miss having no interior and two holes cut in my hood for the bonnet and the blower, lol.
    Last edited by FourEyedFord; 01-22-2011 at 11:53 AM.

That was my favorite hood. 100% purpose built!
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsofsteel View Post
    Cool find !!
    Not to long ago I stumbled across those old videos, photos etc.
    Those definitely were the good ole days....wouldn't you agree BOSS???
    The old days are just like the new days! Making red mustangs my bitch!

Good thing that outlaw turbo doesn't like ysi's, because it may cause it some indigestion!

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    The old days are just like the new days! Making red mustangs my bitch!

Good thing that outlaw turbo doesn't like ysi's, because it may cause it some indigestion!
    Outlaw, pshhh. I think that ysi would serve to be a great appetizer!!

Well it appears the trans didn't break last year, it was the converter! The converter is fixed now though and setup for the new smaller cam and turbo. I should have the motor back in the next couple weeks, and the turbo will be coming shortly after that. I will get pics of the new turbo when I get it, too! I hope everyone else's projects are coming along well!

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    Definitely good news. Has to be a TINY bit cheaper than a full trans!

What kind of converter are you running? I had a precision that I blew apart, I know it's a completely different application, but they fixed it for free and next day air shipped it back. Nice to see that you can save some money on this one. Usually it goes the other way and you think it's a small problem and it turns out to be a big one.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

It was a 10" from ultimate converter concepts. He said all the fins were ripped off the cover, so everything pretty much had to be replaced. This gave me a chance to get the converter tightened up some though. All in all it cost me $325 shipped back to me, which for how much that converter cost it ain't too bad!

The trans is still going to be rebuilt, but the rebuild for the trans most likely won't be as bad as I was thinking, lol.

Cool-
    glad you are gettin' it together!!
    "Never underestimate old guys"

Well it appears the trans didn't break last year, it was the converter! The converter is fixed now though and setup for the new smaller cam and turbo. I should have the motor back in the next couple weeks, and the turbo will be coming shortly after that. I will get pics of the new turbo when I get it, too! I hope everyone else's projects are coming along well!
    What do I win?

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAron View Post
    What do I win?
    Haha, you did call it! You win selections from the finest meat and poultry in the metro milwaukee area! The only catch is you gotta come out to the shop or track this season to claim and enjoy this prize!

Haha, you did call it! You win selections from the finest meat and poultry in the metro milwaukee area! The only catch is you gotta come out to the shop or track this season to claim and enjoy this prize!
    I have every intention of coming and helping out this year. Having a car and driving it are are completely different story.

Looks Good!!
    2007 Lexus LS460
    2013 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    2011 Toyota Camry SE V6

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAron View Post
    I have every intention of coming and helping out this year. Having a car and driving it are are completely different story.
    Awesome, I had a blast with everybody at the track last year! It is great to have knowledgeable people there to help get the car set for passes. There will be plenty of wrenching on Andy's and my car next year so don't sweat not haveing a headache of your own, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamZ View Post
    Looks Good!!
    Thanks Chris!

Awesome, I had a blast with everybody at the track last year! It is great to have knowledgeable people there to help get the car set for passes. There will be plenty of wrenching on Andy's and my car next year so don't sweat not haveing a headache of your own, lol.
    Don't jinx me you son of a biatch! I only plan on putting in gas next year!lol

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Don't jinx me you son of a biatch! I only plan on putting in gas next year!lol
    I hope thats all you and I have to do too, but what we have in mind and what the cars have in mind are sometimes two different things!