Knife laws for WI?

Hey Everyone / Anyone,

I got a CRKT Carson M16 knife from my Dad for Christmas. The blade is under 4" long, but it is a tactical type folding knife and looks pretty menacing to the average person.

My question quite simply is can I carry it clipped to my jeans in Waukesha Co.? I have an everyday box-opening short blade folding knife so this isn't something I necessarily need to carry, just wondering if it is an issue and if I should just keep it in my safe.

Thanks.

Here's a discussion from another forum. Best to ask your LEO if you think you'll encounter a problem.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=572333

i walk around with a tactical knife so far i haven't had any issues with it but i don't flaunt it around. most people this its pretty cool. And its unbreakable
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The T3/T4eclipse broke 2much:P BigSnailBuick's Avatar
    I have the same knife. Excellent choice!!! I have carried mine daily for 2 years..never had a problem. Even had to pull it out for cops a few times...never got yelled at. One was in waukesha also....but who knows.
    "Plus my rats come in packs like Sammy and Dean Martin, and I got soo many keys you'd think I was Valet parking"
    1987 Buick Regal Turbo T Limited- DBB 6766, ProEFI, E-85.
    2000 Audi S4- Nogaro Blue w/ matching interior! Chipped and a maintenance nightmare.