Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Z28Envy View Post
    You mean like the one you had???
    I know right! GMHTP anyone? Awesome.
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Post whore
    Eh, don't pay 40k for a camaro, at that point you might as well get a C6. You could probably pick up a low mile 07 Z06 for that.

Check out corvetteforum.com and you will see what i'm talking about. Thats one badass ride for the money. I'm looking to pick one up in a few years when they reach the low-mid 30's.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    Eh, don't pay 40k for a camaro, at that point you might as well get a C6. You could probably pick up a low mile 07 Z06 for that.

Check out corvetteforum.com and you will see what i'm talking about. Thats one badass ride for the money. I'm looking to pick one up in a few years when they reach the low-mid 30's.
    You my good sir are on the money. I was actually doing that at the same time I was on the chevy.com website. I was looking at C6's only though, and found many in the mid to high 20k range, one with even 14,000 miles!

I honestly think I'm going to go used Vert Vette

Any thoughts?
    2009 Harley Nightster.
    One day we will have muscle cars again....
    -Jimmy E.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Mustangs aren't any cheaper either... Nor are Challengers.... Its the price of a modern day performance car, my orange Camaro was 37,425 sticker and that was loaded up well, short of two options. Brand new Vert-Vettes are roughly 10k more than the coupe!

Gone are the days of 2x,xxx RWD V8 muscle car thats brand new anyway.
    yup, my Challenger stickered at 37 with small Hemi. Shit, SRT's are near 45K
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible