"Domestik Disturbance"

Saw this copper colored Saturn all riced out at Wirth Park tuesday. Anyone see this car?
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    4 door....pretty low with some rims?

sounds about right.
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    I've seen it around the miller park area on Natl. a few times.

Rex Kramer - Thrill Seeker

Sorry to change the subject, but speaking of riced out, or wait this might be anti-rice? I don't know, but I saw a red Honda Del Sol with SIDE PIPES ! Some older man driving it. Looked pretty funky with those nonfunctional things hanging there.

!M!

Maybe this Saturn should put "Domestic Rice" on the car instead!
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

if its the guy im thinking of.. he has a newer saturn 2 door with a front lip and sides... gunmetal rims and an exhaust.... hes part of S7S domestics i think... the kid that works at street graphix knows him... he use to have a little 4door saturn back in the day that was all tricked out.. use to say "SPS Racing" up both sides.... im sure its this guy your talking about... he was at the Schlossmans show also
    David L.
    2000 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Camaro - Yeah it still broken
    1993 CR-X del Sol Si -the stock 35+MPG Daily Driver
    if i fill half' my tank with Shell V-Power gas, and the other half with Chevron with Techron will i have V-TEC gas?

www.ProjectCamaro.com
    www.KieperRacing.com
    www.JMRemodelingwi.com

Quote Originally Posted by PHDcamaro
    if its the guy im thinking of.. he has a newer saturn 2 door with a front lip and sides... gunmetal rims and an exhaust.... hes part of S7S domestics i think... the kid that works at street graphix knows him... he use to have a little 4door saturn back in the day that was all tricked out.. use to say "SPS Racing" up both sides.... im sure its this guy your talking about... he was at the Schlossmans show also
    Lazy eye, tatoo'd up? He's a nice guy, just an odd taste of appearence mods. Hehe - he is in another club now I believe.
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln