Pissed off at your mom, get revenge...

What some kids think of. That machine took one hell of a beating before it went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwYW_...layer_embedded
    2004 GTO M6 Black on black on black
    SLP LM2, AEM cold air induction, Nitto tires, Bremmer craft Wheels, Kooks SS headers, ZEX nitrous, TSP Torquer V2, 243 heads, 06 brakes w/Hawk pads and SS lines, 3.91 gears, Whiteline bushings, King drag springs, Deatsch Werks fuel pump, GMM/SNL/Hurst shifter, Eaton LSD, LS7 lifters, ported oil pump, Speed Inc tune 403 RWHP, 372 RWTQ N.A./ on spray, who knows.

repoast.... still funny though. You gotta see the version with the "cartoon enhancements"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRX7Project View Post
    repoast.... still funny though. You gotta see the version with the "cartoon enhancements"
    X2.. I was just posting the same thing lol

this one
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

The Broke & The Furious BR3W CITY's Avatar

lol @ the expressions. Way funnier with the "enhancements"
    BREW CITY // Forever in ink.
    '66 Chevy Stepside / Big Cam LQ4 / Posi / Lowered / Built 4L80e

A pissed off mom made me think of this:

Peter and his roommate Joanne invited Peter's mother for dinner at their apartment. While they were eating, his mother became very suspicious of a relationship between the two.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Peter said, "Mom, I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Joanne & I are just roommates."

About a week later, Joanne came to Peter saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the frying pan, you don't suppose she took it do you?" Well I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her just to be sure' said Peter
    So he sat down and wrote:

DEAR MOTHER: I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID' TAKE THE FRYING PAN FROM MY HOUSE. I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DID NOT' TAKE THE FRYING PAN BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IT HAS BEEN MISSING EVER SINCE YOU WERE HERE FOR DINNER. LOVE PETER

Several days later, Peter received an email from his mother which read

DEAR SON: I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, AND I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU 'DO NOT' SLEEP WITH JOANNE, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THAT IF SHE WAS SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED, SHE WOULD HAVE FOUND THE F**KING FRYING PAN BY NOW. LOVE MOM