Packers Playoff Scenarios

I'm pretty sure that if we win out the rest of the year, we will get the remaining wildcard spot. Let's hear what you guys think about the Packers likelihood of getting into the playoffs

I think the chances are good as long as nobody gets hurt, but I don't know how far we will get in the playoffs. Another injury and no way (unless it's Rodgers again, I think Flynn could do it only because the other teams have no idea what type of QB he is).

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Screw st. louis. leading a division w/ a 6-8 record?!?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    Screw st. louis. leading a division w/ a 6-8 record?!?
    funny how things have been going this season. AFC certainly looks better than the NFC. The way you've been hating on the pack why would you care anyways?
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

Question if we beat the giants/bears and the giants some how lose to the red skins would we gain their play off seed or stay in the wild card race?

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GTSLOW View Post
    funny how things have been going this season. AFC certainly looks better than the NFC. The way you've been hating on the pack why would you care anyways?
    I don't hate on the packers at all? Hell, I'd argue that last night they proved one of the most capable teams in the NFL by being able to play w/ the best without their best.

This is becoming a "what if" season though...and no one gives a rat's ass about what ifs.

To answer your question, if we win out and go and NY beats washington, we get the tie-breaker due to head to head competition.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

I am certainly rooting for the vikes tonight!

Question if we beat the giants/bears and the giants some how lose to the red skins would we gain their play off seed or stay in the wild card race?

Wild Card only. Bears locked our division last night. No way for GB to take another divisions seat. Otherwise we could have st. loius's
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Packers will lose the next 2. The Giants might be close. But the Bears will CRUSH the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by nismodave View Post
    Packers will lose the next 2. The Giants might be close. But the Bears will CRUSH the Packers.
    Crush really you must not have watched the past few games. I guess the bear will crush the packers like they crushed the patriots.

Crush really you must not have watched the past few games. I guess the bear will crush the packers like they crushed the patriots.
    I still stand by my PRE season prediction of 8-8.

I guess we'll see, who knows with the way this seasons gone.

Agreed Dave
    03 Terminator Vert
    06 TL

Blog Entries
    If anything it would stand closer to reason that the packers would be close to the bears, and that the giants would crush the packers?

I mean how on earth could one think the packers will get crushed by the bears? no wait...I mean: 'CRUUUUSSSHED"
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500

How can you say that anyone would CRUSH the Packers? The Packers average margin of defeat is 3.3 points/game. No one ever "crushes" the Packers. They compete with the best teams in the league.

I say they split the last two games.
    Daily Driver: 2009 Camry
    Weekend Car: 2006 Corvette

The giants had better not crush the packers I'll be at that game!

I still stand by my PRE season prediction of 8-8.
    This being a pre season pick before SEVEN starters were put on IR. A healthy Finley and Grant, Packers would likely have the best record / team in the NFL.

Every loss by 4 or less. Nobody will crush them. Remember Defense usually wins championships. The Packers have a very good D.

BEARS will likely have nothing to play for on 1/2/11

I look forward to coming back to this thread in 10 days . The Bears will be one of the worst teams to get a first round bye in recent memory if they end up with the #2 seed IMO.
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

I am truly looking forward to these games