Beeyond Engineering

Beeyond Engineering Newest PB(med boost)

Good weather this past Sunday meant that I should take out the car once more before snow falls. Thanks to a willingly pitcrew to make it out there with me on their day off(last minute type deal). Much thanks!!!

Got there....teched the little egg. Guys prepped tires, etc etc. Quickly run and hit 38psi via gauge(true 36.8psi logged via Hondata). Decent pass at 9.66@158+mph. No biggy I knew I can easily best that. Was just my shakedown pass. Go to see the rear and my chute rod broke off....not at the weld, but it literally broke in half. I'm not mentioning the name of this company(pretty big one too), but racing is racing. so our day ended quite early with a decent mid 9sec pass.

I did have a thought of running w/o chute, but I just remembered we would be trapping in the 160+mphs if the car is driven to it's full potential. So, I made the better choice.

Whatever.....hope 2011 treats us even better.

Enjoy the video...........added fishing section because a certain site had a few fishermen that commented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=701ie...layer_embedded
    Personal Best FWD Street-Trim: 9.66@158+mph

That boat was movin!!!

Nice video
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Nice job guys! What does the car weigh? Good choice on not running without a chute!

nice job, holy crap that boat was moving! It looked like that front end wanted up in a bad way!

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Yooformula View Post
    nice job, holy crap that boat was moving! It looked like that front end wanted up in a bad way!

yoo: that's what these bass boats were designed to do(more up and less touching the water equals less friction yields faster speeds--basically flying). it's really like this: complete hull in the air and the pad is barely hovering over the water with only the lower unit and the prop controlling the complete rig. it probably will never lift up and flip unless i'm going faster(130+mph) or some crazy wind glows against it. the bottom of the hull and its design is air dynamic enough to keep the boat from flippn. it cuts wind like you wouldn't believe it. it's crazy............scary fast. my boat scares me more then my 9sec civic....LOL

Beeyond Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS LX View Post
    Nice job guys! What does the car weigh? Good choice on not running without a chute!
    yeah i want to live another day to run 8's one day when i have $12K for a FWD DRAG tranny. LOL!!!

car weight with my fat@ss: 2575lbs(not much in the big body world, but in the econo-car industry it's a hefty mass)