Hybrid View

Mel (Exitspeed) is new contact for Discount Ramps

Hey guys.

I've been at discountramps since last spring. I'm their new photographer and one of their web developers and will now be doing all of their forum stuff since I'm on here all the time anyway.

Feel free to pm me under the discountramps screen name or the Exitspeed screen name.

I don't have all the answers myself but we have a extremely knowledgeable staff that are right next to me. So feel free to fire away with any questions.

Thanks
    Mel

You work there Mel? Who'da thought. They should hire me part time, I work just up the road from there now...
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quick update, I am no longer working at DiscountRamps. Due to finding out that both of my children have a life threatening disease I decided it was best for me to stay home with my kids and work on freelance photography, web design, and graphic design. I'm sure someone will be taking over at some point.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear this...prayers for the you and the family!
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

wow....our prayers go out for your family. Hope everything is ok!

Best of luck to you Mel, seriously if u need anything lmk
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Sorry to hear that Mel. Prayers for you and the family.

Sorry to hear about this. Please let us all know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the support. We're pretty sure things will be fine, but it's definitely been a difficult adjustment.

Scott Walker for President. SSmike1's Avatar
    Hi Mel, Sorry to hear about your child.

super bike mike
    2000 SS camaro