Thread: My new toy...

My new toy...

As stated in the other thread about the SIG at Gander...

Cell phone pic sorry... but yeah! .308 Remington 770. I'd been eyeing one up for a while, figured after the new year I'd go buy one, but Gander had it on sale so I went and got it (boy, as much as I complain about all the overtime I'm working it sure is nice to have money to spend...)

Lets go pop some coyotes!

100 yrs from now the .308 will still be one of the most versatile and accurate rounds!

I've been without a .308 for several years now, oddly enough the squirrel population has risen in that time Nothing like a 169gr softnose slug connecting with a tree rat!
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

.308s are nice! i use a .22-250 for 'yotes
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Very Nice. I hear you on the working overtime but the pay is nice. Even for us admin Employees

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Pretty sweet jacket ya got there. Looks like one of my dad's jackets when he owned his own heating company haha.
    1968 Camaro 383

^^Yeah that's my jacket for my car club lol... just got that a couple days ago too