Lightbulb Bring your questions regarding computers and electronics here!

Welcome everyone. In addition to bringing you information on our products and services, I want this forum to serve as a place to bring your computer and consumer electronics related questions and discussions. Fellow buffs/experts/etc... feel free to weigh in on questions posted by members. I'm not going to drop the hammer on anyone for revealing the solution to someone's technological woes or helping them fix a problem. I'm not terribly worried about stolen "labor hours" at this point as I have plenty to do. What I don't want to see here is people driving business (especially sales) to competitor websites.

Speaking of other experts, I'm looking for unaffiliated Microsoft Certified Professionals (or other manufacturer certifications) willing to associate with my organization.

One of my ongoing promotions for forum members will be for Intel products. All Intel products are available to you AT COST. The down economy has really killed my custom PC build volume so I need to move Intel product to maintain my partner status.

All that aside, here's more information about us.

Contact information:

Ecker Consulting LLC
    shop.eckerconsulting.com
    customerservice@eckerconsulting.com
    (414) 212-5789
    My preference is that you either call or e-mail if you have need of our services, please don't PM if possible.
    We are fully licensed and insured.

Services we provide:

• New, Refurbished, and Used Computer Sales (laptops, workstations, servers and desktops)
    • Custom built systems
    • New and Refurbished Consumer electronics (Televisions, DVD Players, etc.)
    • Service on PCs and laptops
    • Virus, spyware, and other malware removal
    • PC Upgrades, optimizations
    • Data Recovery (we also contract with cleanroom companies for invasive recovery)
    • Some computer security consulting (evaluated on a case by case basis)
    • Equipment Leasing
    • System Recycling and Trade-In
    • Extended warranty and service contracts

We offer our services to individuals, businesses, and government agencies. If you don't see a service here, check with us.

We specifically do not provide:

• Website Design or Hosting (though we can provide referrals)
    • Cable Installation Services
    • Service on Apple PCs or Products at this time
    Last edited by ND4SPD; 01-05-2011 at 07:51 AM.