Possible lockout for 2011?

Didnt think it would come to this but seems like the unions are prepared to do it.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines
    I offer online scheduling using BookFresh

And most of the owners are over there heads in franchising ie, Jerry Jones. This might not end well. gotta pay for those big arse stadiums somehow.

A strike will kill the sport for me just like the MLB strike killed baseball for me.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    How much of a whiny fucking crybaby do you have to be to be in a lock out? For what?

And how much do you think it would piss the fans off when they read things like

"save your last 3 game checks"

FUCKING REALLY? 3 games and you will be ok for a WHOLE YEAR?

The man in the box Jukebox Hero Champion My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion Smaugs Treasure Champion Lash's Avatar
    It's not about the money....well....not completely.
    Last edited by Lash; 12-05-2010 at 04:02 PM.

I wanna go fast... $title Champion Crawlin's Avatar
    i read through the article and didn't see specifics listed. what's it about?

i see mention of possible health insurance complications by the lockout, which would be their own fault for not working. i don't know why some people expect to get compensated the same while not actually fulfilling their "duties" anyways, but that's a different discussion.

so what is the overall issue? everything listed i've read it's all about money and how much gets allocated as a minimum for player expense by an overall team.