A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Confirmed: All-new Viper for 2013

And that's most of what is known now.

Development has been ongoing, and upper management has approved bringing the car back.

Things that are known:
    • Proportions will remain the similar to past models; long hood/short rear
    • It will receive a new chassis unique to it; there were rumors of it sharing a chassis w/ ferrari's or alfa's 8c

Things that are still unknown:
    • Engine...it's known it won't share w/ ferrari, but an all-new engine, even non-v10 is under consideration
    • it's stated that the car will be more accessible, so might there be a competitor to the base 'vette?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

wow... interesting.

glad they decided to bring it back.
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

This is why we don't have FWDs FoxStang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    And that's most of what is known now.

Development has been ongoing, and upper management has approved bringing the car back.

Things that are known:
    • Proportions will remain the similar to past models; long hood/short rear
    • It will receive a new chassis unique to it; there were rumors of it sharing a chassis w/ ferrari's or alfa's 8c

Things that are still unknown:
    • Engine...it's known it won't share w/ ferrari, but an all-new engine, even non-v10 is under consideration
    • it's stated that the car will be more accessible, so might there be a competitor to the base 'vette?
    The Alfa 8C is the most beautiful car in production right now, being based of off it wouldn't be a bad thing at all! Though I hear its gonna lose some of its raw nature in the next generation in order to comply with the rules, that makes me sad.
    1979 Mustang- Needs trans
    2004 Explorer- Daily

Yep, this is good news indeed.

This is why we don't have FWDs FoxStang's Avatar
    1979 Mustang- Needs trans
    2004 Explorer- Daily

The new Viper "is not based on anything else," he stressed, countering speculation that it will share underpinnings with Ferrari or the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, given the partnership of Chrysler and Italy's Fiat SpA.

Cant wait to see one in person! They have always been a unique car.

Chrysler Certified Technician Plum Crazy's Avatar
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning

I got Chrysler school on Monday and Tuesday, maybe they will have some spy shots
    2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic Plum Crazy Purple
    2003 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Flame Red
    1967 AMC Ambassador Convertible

Grandpa Grocery Getter 2.0 wrath's Avatar
    I saw something heavily camouflaged with a long hood, a wide body, and a short rear that sounded interesting. It reminded me of a R8 or ZR1 with its complete lack of laboring to get up to speed. It had a new Charger RT and Challenger SRT with it that had the typical Chrysler test-mule package mounted to the rear. If that is what it is it aught to be a neat car. It did not look heavy or sound heavy like the old Viper.
    Buy made in the United States. Otherwise your job might be next. Unless you already wear black shoes and a visor with golden arches on it to work in which case your fellow american has already failed you.