Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ol' School

2003 Mustang Mach 1 $13600

Just posting on this board so people will know it is really me putting it on craigslist. In the grand scheme of life I need to be able to clear enough money to make a mortgage payment work and with the value I feel this car has still it will help create the funds needed for a down payment.

2003 Mustang Mach 1
    86400 Miles
    4.6 DOHC
    $13,600 obo

I could spend possibly half a day telling a potential buyer about everything I have changed or put into this car and frankly even then I would miss something small or important. I bought this car in 2006 completely stock and started working to keep the heritage of the mach 1 intact but also make it mine I would like to tell you that local car shows proved I did something right but showing you the trophies this thing won isn’t nearly as complimentary as having someone stop you each time you get out of the car and tell you almost word for word “Im not a mustang guy but that thing is freakin awesome” or insert any other adjective there as I have heard them all and loved every second of driving this car with each look it gets.

I did have it tuned by Corey Simpson and Mike Post at DynoTuneMP in Illinois it put down 310rwhp and 332rwtq with the quickest stock time in ¼ mile I got as 13.0 with stock tires. I never even went to the track with the mickeys on it.

The trunk setup has 2 Alpine type R 12” subs with a single 600 watt Alpine amp to each one with a mid amp running the 6.5” speakers in the door and also in the custom enclosure in the rear deck. The boom is loud on the interior and not so much outside the car which is awesome for you and your neighbors. There are 2 nitrous bottles painted the same stock color in the trunk and with every penny put into the car to have a nitrous setup I hit a snag in the end and decided to back away from completing it. This will be evident by first inspection of the car seeing the intake tube still intact and the electronics untouched/untapped by the fuel rail. All systems are stock in that aspect.

This car has been a part of my family for a few years now and its hard to really even talking about letting it go but the end reason is for us to be able to buy a home I will have to sacrifice my toy now so I can build a castle to put a toy in later. My project can now be in your home and own one of the coolest mustangs in town.

Performance

JLT warm air intake
    MAC prochamber midpipe
    Magnaflow magnapack catpack w/ 4” rolled tips
    MGW short throw shifter
    Tokico adjustable shock
    H&R super sport springs
    305/35/18 mickey Thompson ET streets
    Slotted dimpled rotors

Exterior

Roush front bumper
    Cervini side skirts
    18” chrome wheels with Michelin pilot sport 255/40/18 front, 305/35/18 Mickey Thompson ET streets back
    35% window tint
    Retro honeycomb panels
    5000k HID kit in headlight and fogs
    Mach 1 themed trunk mat
    Kenwood double din touch screen
    Custom trunk setup with 2 Alpine 12” subs with 3 amps and custom painted nitrous bottles
    Sequential tail lights with 3 modes
    Engine is highlighted with chrome and painted pieces throughout

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Post whore
    Dang, sorry to see it go, you bought some motorcycle stands from me and i remember how clean the car was. I'm probably selling my bike this spring for part of a down payment as well. Good luck with your sale!
    Last edited by SSLEVO; 11-29-2010 at 02:27 PM.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Hummmmmm
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

Ol' School
    I am sure I will miss it once its gone. Hopefully that person who does buy it will take care of it as I have. In the end I have put my family behind the ball financially with decisions I have made over the years with things I have bought and jobs I have left or made to leave. I had poor credit and my wife fixed it then when all that went down hers took a major hit just getting us by.

Its time for me to man up and provide for my fam the best way I can. Im 34, my wife is 33 and we are still renting.

Its bogus!!

There will be time for another beast. I have always said I will only get rid of my car for a same year convertible Saleen.......that is my dream car!! Maybe one day next year??? Who knows???

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

this seems really cheap for what it is?

GLWS

will be sad to see it go.

Ol' School
    ^Um Maybe?? I got some opinions before posting and most thought with the mileage vs nada vs kbb this is a realistic number I could get for the car.

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Good Luck with the sale! That is the nicest Mach I I have seen and love the Azure Blue!

Keep the car and get a second third fourth job==play more powerball!

Give up beer--that is your car payment!

2005 Roush Sport, 2009 F-150 PLATINUM SCREW
    You can get your Ford in any color you want, as long as it's black.

NOooooooooooo! Come on buddy, donate plasma, deliver pizzas, do something. Nobody, I mean Nobody, is going to keep that car in this condition. It's almost impossible. I wouldn't believe it was possible unless I saw it myself. You have got to figure out how to come up with 13K without losing this car.

Call me some time when you can sit down for a beer. I got some ideas.

I wish I could afford it. Your never going to find someone who will respect it as you do.

That price is way below what I think its worth.

Someone will be getting the nicest Mach 1 I have ever seen, for a steal.

Im not even a Mustang fan, but I would rock that car!!!

Good luck with sale!
    Last edited by nismodave; 12-01-2010 at 12:19 AM.

R.I.P. BCM Jawashoot Champion Toby and Kiki Champion GTSLOW's Avatar

She certianly has a sexy ass! Good luck with sale!
    All posts from the above author are expected to be 100% BS. Thank you and have a nice day.

I have a few calls out there to some friends in the mustang community who will appreciate the car like you do Kelly. I will let you know if there is interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    stew - continuing confirmation of the hypothesis that marbles aren't sharp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    Jim you build... break... and rebuild cars faster than I can put one together.

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

wonder if my buddy Jake would be interested... i know he would keep the car in great condition. he might be more of a fox body kinda guy though... ill call him.

edit: nvm... forgot that they just bought mustang. sorry.
    Last edited by Silver86; 12-01-2010 at 10:08 AM.
    - 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

Ol' School
    Thanks for effort guys!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Wife Approved Toys
    03 Mach 1
    98 GSXR 750

Good luck with the sale!

This is going to be a hard time of year to sell it. Trust me, I know.
    Thanks,
    Joe Reichard
    2007 Saab 9-5 Aero
    2010 Saab 9-3 2.0T 6-Speed Manual... It's my wife's and she lets me drive it from time to time...
    2002 Saab 9-3 Viggen Convertible
    1995 Saab 900 Turbo Convertible

Only thing that would concern me about that price is the miles. Well taken care of but people will still see high miles. I had my 04gt for sale last year at this time, with less than 20k miles on it and couldn't get $8500 for it. Anyone who saw it said it was the cleanest mustang they have seen around. Good luck with sale.

again gorgeous car in person with way more done to it then what can be put in this ad. The price for this MACH1 is a steal imo!

Wanna trade for a loud, smelly 88 GT that would go 10s NA with someone who can drive? LOL

Good luck with the sale, hope it works out for you. Beautiful car.

Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by 05caddyext View Post
    Only thing that would concern me about that price is the miles. Well taken care of but people will still see high miles. I had my 04gt for sale last year at this time, with less than 20k miles on it and couldn't get $8500 for it.
    That's because it's an 04 GT.

I have owned 7 mustangs, from bone stock to built drag cars. I have found that when selling, the closer to stock, the more desirable it is. People want to do their own thing, not buy someone elses complete project. Personally, I would rather buy this car. Looks like its done very right, and is BADASS. I would just be concerned about the miles. The bank would be to. Unless you have an independant appraisal, the bank says the car is worth crap, which sucks. If this is around in spring, I would like to see it in my garage.