8 lug chevy wheels, and r/c stuff

Ive got the set of wheels that were on my truck just laying around no intentions on putting them back on the looks just not for me. Two tires are in good shape the other two need be replaced. The hub covers are peeling the chrome off of them. A coat of paint would fix that easy. Thats what i was going to do if i didn't find a new set of wheels. looking for about $300 for all 4. Got a couple pictures for ya.

Next again i'll list my e-maxx for sale ready to go i'll even include the dynamite charger. It only charges one battery but it works last time i used it. The only thing wrong with the truck is the front bulk heads are broken at the bumper mounts meaning no bumper. the truck is still solid and completely drivable. Comes with two venom batteries, radio and the charger. Looking to get $250 for it all. Got some quick snaps of these as well.

2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

How wide are the wheels? I would like them for a winter set.
    Owner of Sunset Self Storage LLC. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED STORAGE. 24/7 access. No Contract length. Self Storage/Portable Storage/Vehicle Transport
    Thanks, Brad 262.751.9439

09 Cadillac CTS V Has some stuff done...
    05 Chevy Duramax: Best time in 4wd was 12.22 @ 108
    99 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic: Big Bore, Cams, tune.

i'll have to double check there 17x?8 i think but i'll look when i get home to verify. thats what i was going to use them for if they don't sell by winter. the way they sat now i drove all last winter on them in my 2wd dirtymax only got stuck in my drive way twice lol

oh i forgot to mention i have all the lugnuts for these wheels as well and the key. you have to use thin wall lugs or what ever u call them came with the spline drive set witch is like $80 for the 8 lug set you get those with the wheels

17x8 I verified last night.

make me an offer