Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I bought ice age mfg custom 7000 series aluminum rails. Stonger aluminum n same thickness as the rs. I have all the rs braces on order. Didn't come in on time lmao
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    I bought ice age mfg custom 7000 series aluminum rails. Stonger aluminum n same thickness as the rs. I have all the rs braces on order. Didn't come in on time lmao
    thats the way to go the 2011 rs is way diffrent than a 2010
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

new rails and sled back togeather FINALLY! the rails are 7000series aluminum with a stronger profile and design. i opted for 2 8" wheels in the back rather then 3 7.25. while it was apart i bought a custom 5/8" shock shaft piggyback adjustable shock and Race sled torsion springs. put new risers/bars/grips and the race sled handle bar wiring harness. i also didnt like the white skis ne more after the black rails so i picked up black/white CURVE XS from www.johnmaster.net going to see how these work. they are a demo set i got with snow studs carbides. im a "product tester" for snow studs. i got a new seat too but havent picked it up yet so ill be adding those pics soon too.

Post whore
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    yes, i found the info n explaination online by BBS wheels n the reason y they paint there wheels
    It all depends on the alloy and heat treat process. Anodize the aluminum and get a much harder surface without affecting the base material

looks damn good though, trying to imitate an F7 with the colors?
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by SSLEVO View Post
    It all depends on the alloy and heat treat process. Anodize the aluminum and get a much harder surface without affecting the base material

looks damn good though, trying to imitate an F7 with the colors?
    i dont even know what an f7 looks like.. they're normally behind me

new seat. its the "RS" style seat from the race sled. its awesome