Need tires or tire mount and balance needed? No Problem!

West bend dyno picked up some new high tech toys to take care of any tire change needs. They also offer tire and wheel sales of virtually any brand. Call 262 692 9035 or email westbendyno@juno.com to inquire on tire pricing and availability.

Pricing is as follows:

60-55 series tires M&B $14.50 a wheel

40-45 series tires M&B $19.50 a wheel

35 series or less M&B $24.99 a wheel

Valve stems are $2 a piece

Balance only is a flat rate of $6 a wheel OR for an additional $5 a wheel, the "match balance" function can be performed where the machine identifies if the tire can be match balanced to the rim and shows you were to mark the side wall, you then break the bead of the tire, rotate it till the mark lines up with the valve stem and should eliminate the need for ANY weights on that wheel.

Obviously the rim condition and tire have alot to do with how effective this procedure will be in elminating weights. But this is critical to some as they want no visible weight on high end wheels.

Also this machine can pin point based off the number of wheel spokes to where to place stick on weights BEHIND the spokes so they are not easily visible.

Mount and balance up to 30" rim and up to a 44" tall tire and max width of 20". They have the hub adapters up to 1 ton trucks.

Last edited by BAD LS1; 11-22-2010 at 12:20 PM.
    2012 Cruze ECO M6 - Crystal Red- Just a little more boost than stock!
    2001 Camaro SS - Rallye Red - In process.

Updated w/ prices and some other info!

Can you do larger truck tires? 33's or bigger, the one in pic looks large but I have some I need balanced soon.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Mount and balance up to 30" rim and up to a 44" tall tire and max width of 20". They have the hub adapters up to 1 ton trucks, but anything larger they cant physically get on the balancer yet till they get the larger hub adapter which could fit a semi wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD LS1 View Post
    Mount and balance up to 30" rim and up to a 44" tall tire and max width of 20". They have the hub adapters up to 1 ton trucks, but anything larger they cant physically get on the balancer yet till they get the larger hub adapter which could fit a semi wheel.
    Let us know when they get a hub adaptor for semi wheels.
    03 Audi RS6 -v8 twin turbo-
    02 Crewcab Dually -dropped and smoking on semi wheels -
    02 VW Jetta -1.8t will nevar lose-

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    I had some tires re balanced on the wifes GTP. It works awesome and made a huge difference.
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

God damn it... Son of a bitch. Brian98GTP's Avatar
    Sweet! Im getting tired of doing the shit manually, lol...
    Hale To The Zoo!!

TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST: A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.

Quote Originally Posted by juicedimpss
    no,i think dani makes a better looking chick than the one we are talking about

07 GP GXP
    01 Camaro SS

My Garage

Post whore
    Your balancer sounds like a top-of-the-line machine. I will def get a hold of you when I am in need of some balancing.

Able to do drag slicks and wheels? If so I will swing up soon. Maybe when Carl brings the 928 back with the new cog belt setup.

Yup those are no issue! Cant wait to see what the Porsche does when all the bugs are ironed out!

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just had all the tires checked on the wife's and rebalanced...awesome results.

using a standard machine the balance was never right/correct w/ a vibration through the steering wheel @ 63-67mph...even after having the the machine re-calibrated, never could get that vibration away.

So, took it up to West Bend Dyno to see if it was possible to balance...the computer showed it wasn't anything wrong w/ tire/wheel or how it was mounted, and they balanced it perfectly. Felt like a different car driving it home...

thanks brad! Nice to meet you guys...
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!