Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
    my dad got a nice 6pt'er got lucky with the shot was at full stride and caught him just above the eye, head is ok but the rack on side is kinda wobbly due to all the skull damage, but still a nice deer been about 6yrs for him up in black river falls

Where's he hunt in BRF?? I hunt in City Point by Ellis, Ellis and Dallhan Cranberries
    Chicago is what you would get if Milwaukee had sex with it's sister. Said by a co-worker of mine arguing w/ somebody on how Milwaukee is better then Chicago.

Hunted in Rusk CO., Had a Shot on a nice Buck but a damn Pine squirrel gave away my position and the Buck ran off...

Yeah, I got rid of that tree rat for good.
    'Merica, Hell Yeah!

sawyer county... opening morning saw a small 6 pointer, never got a shot. sunday it was freezing rain and snow, didn't go out. monday saw 3 more does, but no shot again. it started rain/sleeting again and we headed in.
    "A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster."
    - Jeremy Clarkson

Didn't see anything but birds and squirrels. I'm hoping my ground blind is still there. I hunt in Walworth county
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

hunt in juneau county. saw 2 on sat. no shot at either. going back up this weekend.
    Brandon
    2004.5 K2500hd LLY Dmax/Allison EC/SB - Minor Mod's
    2005 Trailblazer Lt 4x4 - Wife's - Stock
    PS3HANDLE:SilverStreak82

Onieda county Sat. I heard 2 that I didnt see, saw 1 fawn, Sun. didnt go out. had to work Mon-Wed. Be back out there tomorrow morning.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by WI_Dave View Post
    Onieda county Sat. I heard 2 that I didnt see, saw 1 fawn, Sun. didnt go out. had to work Mon-Wed. Be back out there tomorrow morning.
    Where in Oneida Co? Our shop is in Sugar Camp, on Hwy D west of Dam Lake.

Swing in, we might even be working!!

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Quote Originally Posted by Coops Brother View Post
    Where in Oneida Co? Our shop is in Sugar Camp, on Hwy D west of Dam Lake.

Swing in, we might even be working!!

I'll be hunting near Monico. If I can tag 1 I wont have any plans for the rest of the weekend so I might swing thru.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    just got home from Florence WI watched 3 doe and a 2 spiked bucks every day could have shot them all 100 times. but im looking for something with a bigger rack. so no deer for me this year.

Slim pickings this year. Sadly my little 7 pointer is the biggest buck we got so far and we have been pounding everyday.

I shot this Sunday on a drive, in the rain, in the swap. It was wet mofo.

-Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0TransAm0 View Post
    just got home from Florence WI watched 3 doe and a 2 spiked bucks every day could have shot them all 100 times. but im looking for something with a bigger rack. so no deer for me this year.

Where In Florence? I think I may have asked you before. Not sure. Just to save you some travel time. Dunno if you know this but if you do get a deer from now on, the registration is not at any of the bars in Florence anymore. It is at the new DNR building that they built.
    1968 Camaro 383

2006 roadking custom. KF 9000 Champion 0TransAm0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Korndogg View Post
    Where In Florence? I think I may have asked you before. Not sure. Just to save you some travel time. Dunno if you know this but if you do get a deer from now on, the registration is not at any of the bars in Florence anymore. It is at the new DNR building that they built.
    Yeah thats where we always went since its been open. Our land and cabin is down 2nd crossing rd. The road about a block north of JR's (the bar with neon sign just before you go over the river to go to crystal falls.)

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Super Mario Mushroom Champion Starcastle Champion Korndogg's Avatar
    We haven't gotten a deer in 3 years so we didn't know what was going on. A lot of people were lost though lol.
    1968 Camaro 383

Hunting in McNaughton (HWY 47 between Lake Tomahawk and Rhinelander) I saw only a coyote. Nephew got a doe Thanksgiving day, and had seen three or four other does opening day and a buck they never for a decent look at. Did a lot of walking and driving looking for tracks in the snow that fell Wednesday night and found very few. Shits weak...

150 lb (gutted) doe. Shot her running wide open. She didn't even flinch and I shot the bottom of her lungs out. Sprayed blood with every step/jump. Let her run for 20 mins. Found her about 250 yards from where I shot.

-Andy
    PS3, Xbox 360, & Steam tag: Cryptic78

"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)

Senior Member..now yer posting! Bart H's Avatar

Shot an 8 point with a 14 1/2 spread opening day about 8:30am. Saw 10 deer opening day and 2 the rest of the week.

I need to find a new place to hunt. I just don't see big bucks anymore by us. I hunted the whole damn stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
    I need to find a new place to hunt. I just don't see big bucks anymore by us. I hunted the whole damn stretch.
    At least your seeing deer and were able to put a couple down.