Thread: BCM Blem Lowers

BCM Blem Lowers

anyone local have an FFL i could order this to and transfer it to? im deployed again, but my dad would be able to get it from whoever its transferred to.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-L...AR15-s/156.htm
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    anyone local have an FFL i could order this to and transfer it to? im deployed again, but my dad would be able to get it from whoever its transferred to.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-L...AR15-s/156.htm
    I'm in Hortonville. Don't know how far you want to drive. I'll transfer it for you for $20

Kevin Wadhams in Wauwatosa if you are looking for something closer.
    651-4570

There is a guy on 109th just off Layton also but I haven't used him yet.
    425-9325

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I'm in Hortonville. Don't know how far you want to drive. I'll transfer it for you for $20
    that may work, my dad drives to antigo every few weekends to our land, ill let you know when its time. do you have to fax them anything?
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman WI View Post
    that may work, my dad drives to antigo every few weekends to our land, ill let you know when its time. do you have to fax them anything?
    They'll need my FFL before they'll ship it. I have a signed scan I can email to them. Just find out what info they want me to refer to whenI send it and let me know what email address to send it to.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    They'll need my FFL before they'll ship it. I have a signed scan I can email to them. Just find out what info they want me to refer to whenI send it and let me know what email address to send it to.
    will do, it will probably be next month when that big combat pay check hits..lol..thanks again man, i appreciate it.
    2011 Legacy
    Grocery Getter