So guys... It's been like a million years since I posted on here last. Anyway... Because this is totally f-ing me up, I need some answers. This dude that I work with owns a 2006 Mustang V6 (yeah, I know, I made fun of him too. LOL) and was driving it today and it randomly just died. I mean lost all electrical power DIED! I am not familiar with newer Mustangs as I used to own/fix an '87 but holy crap... this thing wouldn't even communicate with my code reader. There were no dash lights (not even a check engine light) , no radio, no power to the windows, and absolutely NOTHING when the key was in the ON position. I tried the headlights and hazards and they worked but that was pretty much it. Had it towed to a buddy's shop and now she sits; much like a paper weight. He told me that he had gone over a speed bump going about 10 Mph and then it died. The first thing I asked him was if it had fuel but it did. I have no clue whatsoever what could be going on with this thing and need to ask here so that he doesn't get totally jerked over by the local Ford dealership. They LOVE to prey on people around here because most people around here are military. HELP a sister in need friends!!! PLEASE????