Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ruger P94 9mm w/ 2 mags

I have access to some police trade ins. These guns are used and show some wear but are in overall good condition. They are 9mm and come with 2 magazines (I'm pretty sure they are 10 rounders). Price is $275 and BCM members get a $20 transfer fee instead of the regular $35. Also, gotta collect tax and pass background check and wait 48 hours. Pics: (Not all of these have the finger grove grips)

Last edited by fivonut; 11-23-2010 at 10:25 PM.

damn vaction in 13 days Ill have to see what money is left after vaction and wife gets her new truck
    EMT/Fire fighters- " this ain’t a job. It ain’t an occupation. It’s a calling. A need. A desire that you feel in your bones and your brains and your nut-sack."Tommy Gavin(Denis Leary)

Ol' School Ron North's Jewels Champion
    Damn wish I didnt have other things I have to pay for first otherwise I would of been interested.

IM sent

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP

Last edited by Rocket Power; 12-04-2010 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Gave them away
    Jamie

01 F150 Screw 5.4 4x4 99 VW Jetta 64 Olds Cutlass
    83 Cutlass Gbody Wagon 85 Suzuki GS700ES needs some new parts now

Thanks for makin this a sticky!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxtremeteam View Post
    damn vaction in 13 days Ill have to see what money is left after vaction and wife gets her new truck
    Supply is limited!!!

are there any left? Please pm me?

I sent you a pm on this... did you get it ?

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    I sent you a pm on this... did you get it ?
    Got it and responded. Have them call my cell 920-809-3644 or email sales@reapertactical.com

I have transferred 2 of these already. They definately show some holster wear but they are in nice shape and operate smoothly. I filled one magazine to verify capacity and it held 15 rounds.

I did find out that not all of them have the wrap around grips like the one in the photo. I am requesting them as I can but sooner or later they will run out of them. The rest have the standard grips.

Distributer says they have 9 left!!! Once I place the order it's only taking 3 days for them to arrive.

They're not technically signed up for this forum... will they need to do a token signup to get the bcmers discount or is my referral enough?

They're not technically signed up for this forum... will they need to do a token signup to get the bcmers discount or is my referral enough?

Well, I made the offer of the discounted transfer to the members here and to members of MMA. The owners of both forums have been nice enough to allow me to post these kinds of ads without asking too much in return. I feel the best way to repay that is to pay the generosity forward, for the members.

Because of that, I don't think it'd be fair to give them the same deal I'm offering members. But, because they are friends of yours I'll take care of them, just not as well as I'd would for you.

Do these have the safety or decock only? I have a p94 .40cal fun gun, might want a 9mm.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    Well, I made the offer of the discounted transfer to the members here and to members of MMA. The owners of both forums have been nice enough to allow me to post these kinds of ads without asking too much in return. I feel the best way to repay that is to pay the generosity forward, for the members.

Because of that, I don't think it'd be fair to give them the same deal I'm offering members. But, because they are friends of yours I'll take care of them, just not as well as I'd would for you.
    So if he just signs up here or MMA can he get the full 15 bux off? He can certainly do that.

Quote Originally Posted by WI_Dave View Post
    Do these have the safety or decock only? I have a p94 .40cal fun gun, might want a 9mm.
    They have the safety.

So if he just signs up here or MMA can he get the full 15 bux off? He can certainly do that.
    I think that would be defeating the purpose. I doubt the Admins want a bunch of random guys signing up just to save a few bux on a transfer.

He sent me an email yesterday, I told him I'd knock $5 off the transfer so we're really only talking $10 difference.

Quote Originally Posted by fivonut View Post
    I think that would be defeating the purpose. I doubt the Admins want a bunch of random guys signing up just to save a few bux on a transfer.

He sent me an email yesterday, I told him I'd knock $5 off the transfer so we're really only talking $10 difference.
    It would have been a member to member favor for you to keep it the same. Had I known thats how it'd be, I'd never have asked you if he could get one, I'd just tell him to say he was me and you wouldn't have known the difference.

Any still available?

It would have been a member to member favor for you to keep it the same. Had I known thats how it'd be, I'd never have asked you if he could get one, I'd just tell him to say he was me and you wouldn't have known the difference.
    Don't be a boob
    iPedal : AIM:BMXpORK : Milwaukee, Wi : SUICIDEDOORS

"You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by pOrk View Post
    Don't be a boob
    +1
    Member means member, not I know a guy who is a member, or I am a member and my buddy wants in on a deal here...try walking into Sam's club holding your Kohl's card... GEEZ!

Originally Posted by animal

^
    That would be a smart move, try to have a licensed dealer transfer a gun to your buddy with your ID!
    Last edited by Coops Brother; 12-19-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Second Amendment = Reset button for the Constitution.
    17 Yr. GM Master Technician, (Ret.)
    Type 01-Federal Firearms License Holder
    Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Contact me with your firearm needs
    '02 FLHTCUI- 95"- 106HP