Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoTom View Post
    Yea , some of those sleds are crazy fast !

I'm not sure what all is done to SmokinRams sled but, I do know that damn thing is FAST !
    http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...t=100_2518.mp4

There was some turbo sled running Reggies last year that was going 120 mph...
    my sled was stock at this time, to bad thats the only video u have! thats the only race i lost n that guy was still pissed he beat me! remember!? 1200cc d&d motor only put 3 lengths on me to 115!
    2002 dodge cummins - mechanically injected, stupid built.. never ending project
    2013 Toyota Tacoma - crewcab, v6, 6 spd, 4wd, TRD package

hopefully i'll be picking up a big boy bike this week so i can tool around on the lake. duno how i'm gana stud it tho?
    2001 Trans Am WS6, Race car
    [COLOR="Blue"]2006 Tacoma Xrunner

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    hopefully i'll be picking up a big boy bike this week so i can tool around on the lake. duno how i'm gana stud it tho?
    dont bother studding it urself, ull never be happy. look on craigslist for a good set of fredette's or "lemon pie production" spend the money, you will NEVER regret it. on my 250f i could drag the footpeg backing it in. there insane! hit up slols1 and see if he still has my old set n if he wants to sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRAM114 View Post
    assuming a set of fredettes on that bitch? or stock home done studding?
    Fredettes is the only way to roll
    "My cars got miles.... Garage queens, that's your style"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwII0k2bSpM

Ten years ago if you had 500HP you were the man. Now days that means you bought a new car

i've never been happy with the studs on my xr50 but the tires selection sucks. my ssr i had i got some dunlops that stuck real real well with kold cutters. i'll have to look into fredettes.

i fail can't find anything on fredettes

these are what i had since i did NO AMA racing. if u can find a used set ur legit. i can ask around. i got mine from a guy who used them ONE day for $200.
    http://www.frpoffroad.com/productdet...atalogId=-1039

those look liek somethign i could sit in my basment and do for a month? lol i woulnd't pay over $500 for something i can screw my self. if you come across some let me know i'm lookin at pickin a bike up this thursday.

Post whore
    My buddy in college always made his own with good results, just takes a few nights with a nut driver and a drill. His 250f was loads of fun, i wish i still had my 426 to stud up.
    2005 DSOM Corvette, Z51, M6, Z06 Mufflers

Quote Originally Posted by lilws6 View Post
    those look liek somethign i could sit in my basment and do for a month? lol i woulnd't pay over $500 for something i can screw my self. if you come across some let me know i'm lookin at pickin a bike up this thursday.
    ull be ripping out studs, rescrewing, popping tires all the time when u do them ur self. i spent over $100 on studs and a weekend doing them myself only to throw them away after the first time i used them.. those wheel sets are down to a sience. each screw head has a certain direction and pattern. there wheels are lined with more rubber and so screws dont pop through. the screws in the rear are 1.25 long. i used mine 3 years a handfull of times a year for a fulldays at times and NEVER popped a tire or lost a screw. i had wraps so they only saw ice. personally the amount of time into those wheels + the tires $500 is a steal!

oh yea no doubts but i don't even need to run that hard on the ice lol i just need a little bite to keep me from going down. never blew a tire with my dunlops but i did throw a few screws here and there