Cuttin' trees like Paul Bunyan wheelsofsteel's Avatar

Randy Moss waived from Vikings

HAHAHAHAHA

What an idiot !!! Maybe he can go back to the team he LOVES so much and can't stop talking about.

A regular know-it-all Tetris Champion Snake Champion Lasagna From Heaven Champion Mac Man Champion Mahjong. Champion Mini Putt 3 Champion Plastic Saucer Champion Ratman Ralph Champion Prince Valiant's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hmmm...I wonder if Brett will consider retirement now?
    1979 Lil' Red Express -Officially the quickest "bolt-on" LRT in the country.
    1989 Shelby CSX #500/500
    The most powerful production Minivan, ever...

Be sure to check out my weekly adventures on the second page of your Sunday Comics!

Lol.

Maybe cinci will grab him up. That'd be kinda humorous.

Boost went where again? Silver86's Avatar

just heard about this on the radio LOfu*kingL

- 86' rx7 - 06' mustang GT - 04' xterra SE -

Bring him to GB for the remainder of the season. It would be the ultimate insult to the NFL and Vikings . Bwahahahahahaha

Wtf?
    1969 Camaro SS, 350(NOM), M21, 12 Bolt Posi, 01B LOS Build

<div class="imlinks"> <div class="popupmenu vehicleaction"> <a class="popupctrl" href="#"><strong>Vehicles</strong></a> <ul class="popupbody popuphover vehicleaction_body"> <li class="left"><a href="http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/garage_ve
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeshot View Post
    Bring him to GB for the remainder of the season. It would be the ultimate insult to the NFL and Vikings . Bwahahahahahaha
    Would be an insult to packer fans. Terrible Idea dan lol
    2002 Trans AM Ws6 M6 Black on Black. Procharged
    2011 GMC Sierra All Terrain
    2009 Infiniti G37x

All this because Randy wont talk to the media...NFL and Opra will rule the earth along side Google.
    http://sites.google.com/site/russjerome/
    Watching the country collapse in front of me while nobody else notices...

/\ thats fucking dumb! they already fined him $25k for NOT talking to the media all week. I guess they arent allowed quiet time when they want it.

I didn't hear about that fine until today. It sounds like a joke to me but if it's part of your contract than you have to honor it. I saw his most recent media interview, it seems to me that he wants to get back with the Patriots.

Either way I'm guessing he will be suited up somewhere for this sunday? Or not?

He also gave up on the pass interference call play that he could of EASILY caught for a TD towards the end of the game yesterday. They scored a couple plays later but the ball landed a couple feet from Moss. Was shocked that the announcers didn't even mention it during/after the play. He seemed to play half-ass with the Vikings just like the Pats this year. Still a shock as the Vikings are all in on the year and even if lazy he helped open up the offense, at least Harvin had more space.

Good move in trading for him Vikings .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

The Vikings main problem is Childress 100%! He is a shit ass coach and always has been. He has terrible decision making and does not pump his team up at ALL! The Viking's always look like they are just showing up to work and don't care to win. They have one of the best teams in the NFL and can't even win when it should be easy! letting Moss go is a huge mistake but maybe this will get Childress out of MN. It doesn't sound like the owners want Moss to leave either so if Childress wavies him hopefully they will fire Childress after this season!

First off i hate childress and think hes a terrible coach...hes right there with mike singeltary...i dont see why they cut him? he didnt do or say anything wrong? so the idiot viking give up a 3rd round pick and use him for a few weeks...MORONS
    " EVERYBODY HAS A PLAN...UNTIL THEY GET HIT!!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    Lol.

Maybe cinci will grab him up. That'd be kinda humorous.

3 of the most arrogant overrated players in the league on the same team.
    2002 F150 supercrew- st8 pipe, SCT-3 w/custom tunes
    1999 Yamaha RoadStar Silverado
    2002 Honda vtx1800 - exhaust, programmer, hypercharger, lowered
    97.5 Regal GS - some small mods. (Grandpa's Sleeper)
    52 MG TD Replica VW powered ​FOR SALE

You think that Terrell Owens is over-rated? He is one of the best receivers of all time. Look up his records and see if hes still over-rated. Moss will be in the Hall of Fame also, there is no question about that.

Moss went to the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    Moss went to the Titans.
    That should work out for about two weeks

Who said TO was overrated?

The diva WR's of TO, Moss and to a lesser extent Chad Johnson (and a few others) are great players, or can be if their head is on right, but aren't worth the headache to some teams. Not too many WR's are vital to a team being the best. As Steve Czaban puts it, they are like car stereo's .
    86' MCSS - 13.35 @103
    87' MCLS - 14.55 @96
    02' Regal GS - Who cares

"Moss is the unstable, super-hot girl you never marry. You tell her what she needs to hear, you might even give her the code to your garage door but you never commit. You enjoy the ride while it lasts and you move on without any hard feelings."

I want to take that analogy a step further, and only because I wrote this entire column before reading that Whitlock excerpt. Hate when that happens. In fact, I swear on Larry Bird's life that I wrote the following paragraph about the Crazy Hot Chick before seeing Whitlock's piece.

"You know it probably won't last long. You know you can't get attached. You know that it has to be condoms all the time, every time, no exceptions. You know you can't let her move her stuff into your apartment, give her a key, get your e-mail password or find out where your checkbook is. Even when things are going perfectly -- like a vacation in Mexico when you're watching the sun setting on the beach, or a dance floor at a wedding when she's the sexiest girl there and you're the envy of your buddies -- in the back of your mind, you're constantly saying 'Keep your guard up, keep your guard up, keep your guard up,' because that's how it has to be. And at the first hint of trouble, you bail. No hard feelings."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...8&sportCat=nfl
    Online Drag Racing -------Reaction Time Tester!
    Red 1982 Trans Am MSE Hooker 1 5/8, 3 inches back, 3:73s ---- Red 1990 Formula with ZZ4 motor, Hooker 2055s, American Thunder catback ---- Black 1991 GTA with 3 inch Flowmaster Catback system ---- Black 2002 WS6 Bone Stock

Suck Squish Bang Blow